'Bones' Renewed for Eighth Season
"Bones" is here to stay. FOX makes an early announcement of the show's eighth season pick-up on Thursday, March 29. It is officially the first order for the fall television season from the network's entertainment president, Kevin Reilly.
"Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility," said Reilly. "I'm really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season."
The sixth and seventh season had been a big challenge for the writers when lead star Emily Deschanel fell pregnant with her first child. Her son with actor and writer David Hornsby was born in September last year. The writers made Deschanel's character Brennan pregnant with Booth's child by the end of sixth season.
"Bones" returns from its winter hiatus on Monday, April 2.
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'