'Bones' Renewed for Eighth Season
"Bones" is here to stay. FOX makes an early announcement of the show's eighth season pick-up on Thursday, March 29. It is officially the first order for the fall television season from the network's entertainment president, Kevin Reilly.
"Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility," said Reilly. "I'm really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season."
The sixth and seventh season had been a big challenge for the writers when lead star Emily Deschanel fell pregnant with her first child. Her son with actor and writer David Hornsby was born in September last year. The writers made Deschanel's character Brennan pregnant with Booth's child by the end of sixth season.
"Bones" returns from its winter hiatus on Monday, April 2.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.