'Bones' Renewed for Eighth Season
"Bones" is here to stay. FOX makes an early announcement of the show's eighth season pick-up on Thursday, March 29. It is officially the first order for the fall television season from the network's entertainment president, Kevin Reilly.
"Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility," said Reilly. "I'm really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season."
The sixth and seventh season had been a big challenge for the writers when lead star Emily Deschanel fell pregnant with her first child. Her son with actor and writer David Hornsby was born in September last year. The writers made Deschanel's character Brennan pregnant with Booth's child by the end of sixth season.
"Bones" returns from its winter hiatus on Monday, April 2.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival