'Bones' Renewed for Eighth Season
"Bones" is here to stay. FOX makes an early announcement of the show's eighth season pick-up on Thursday, March 29. It is officially the first order for the fall television season from the network's entertainment president, Kevin Reilly.
"Over the past seven seasons, Hart Hanson, Stephen Nathan and the incredible Bones cast and crew have redefined the traditional crime procedural with an irreverent and adventurous sensibility," said Reilly. "I'm really happy to have this distinctive, fan-favorite on our schedule for another season."
The sixth and seventh season had been a big challenge for the writers when lead star Emily Deschanel fell pregnant with her first child. Her son with actor and writer David Hornsby was born in September last year. The writers made Deschanel's character Brennan pregnant with Booth's child by the end of sixth season.
"Bones" returns from its winter hiatus on Monday, April 2.
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius