'NCIS' 9.18 Preview: Jamie Lee Curtis Seduces Gibbs
A potential romance between Samantha Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis) and Gibbs once again plays out in the next episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Being partnered after top secret information is leaked by someone on the inside, the two get closer and may share a kiss as it's teased in a preview.
"The Tell", which features Curtis reprising her role as the ambiguous director of PsyOps, will air Wednesday, March 21 at 8/7c on CBS. As usual, it's followed by a new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles" at 9/8c. In the upcoming outing of the spin-off series, the NCIS: LA team investigates a shooting outside the Vietnamese Consulate just prior to an international conference at the venue that the Secretary of the Navy is scheduled to attend.
In another news related to "NCIS", it has been reported that Jimmy Palmer's nuptials which is going to be featured in the season finale will take place in Florida instead of Washington D.C., where the show is set. Executive producer Gary Glasberg teased, "The whole team will, in theory, all head down for that and at the same time be dealing with some significant stuff back in D.C. It'll be a juggling act between the two."
He went on dishing, "There's some danger involved and we'll have to see where that puts our team. There'll be a cliffhanger and we'll see what's left when we come back."
"NCIS" 9.18 preview:
"NCIS: LA" 3.18 preview:
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick