'NCIS' 9.18 Preview: Jamie Lee Curtis Seduces Gibbs
A potential romance between Samantha Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis) and Gibbs once again plays out in the next episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Being partnered after top secret information is leaked by someone on the inside, the two get closer and may share a kiss as it's teased in a preview.
"The Tell", which features Curtis reprising her role as the ambiguous director of PsyOps, will air Wednesday, March 21 at 8/7c on CBS. As usual, it's followed by a new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles" at 9/8c. In the upcoming outing of the spin-off series, the NCIS: LA team investigates a shooting outside the Vietnamese Consulate just prior to an international conference at the venue that the Secretary of the Navy is scheduled to attend.
In another news related to "NCIS", it has been reported that Jimmy Palmer's nuptials which is going to be featured in the season finale will take place in Florida instead of Washington D.C., where the show is set. Executive producer Gary Glasberg teased, "The whole team will, in theory, all head down for that and at the same time be dealing with some significant stuff back in D.C. It'll be a juggling act between the two."
He went on dishing, "There's some danger involved and we'll have to see where that puts our team. There'll be a cliffhanger and we'll see what's left when we come back."
"NCIS" 9.18 preview:
"NCIS: LA" 3.18 preview:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group