'NCIS' 9.18 Preview: Jamie Lee Curtis Seduces Gibbs
A potential romance between Samantha Ryan (Jamie Lee Curtis) and Gibbs once again plays out in the next episode of "NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service". Being partnered after top secret information is leaked by someone on the inside, the two get closer and may share a kiss as it's teased in a preview.
"The Tell", which features Curtis reprising her role as the ambiguous director of PsyOps, will air Wednesday, March 21 at 8/7c on CBS. As usual, it's followed by a new episode of "NCIS: Los Angeles" at 9/8c. In the upcoming outing of the spin-off series, the NCIS: LA team investigates a shooting outside the Vietnamese Consulate just prior to an international conference at the venue that the Secretary of the Navy is scheduled to attend.
In another news related to "NCIS", it has been reported that Jimmy Palmer's nuptials which is going to be featured in the season finale will take place in Florida instead of Washington D.C., where the show is set. Executive producer Gary Glasberg teased, "The whole team will, in theory, all head down for that and at the same time be dealing with some significant stuff back in D.C. It'll be a juggling act between the two."
He went on dishing, "There's some danger involved and we'll have to see where that puts our team. There'll be a cliffhanger and we'll see what's left when we come back."
"NCIS" 9.18 preview:
"NCIS: LA" 3.18 preview:
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos