Katy Perry Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
Katy Perry is going to make a live performance at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The "Part of Me" hitmaker, who leads this year's overall nomination list with three nods, is joined in the performer lineup by U.K. hot boyband One Direction.
She is vying for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie and Favorite Song. She's additionally nominated for Favorite Female Singer, which she won last year. To take home the title for two consecutive years, she has to beat Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
Continuing its tradition to honor fans' favorites in movie, tv and music, 2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith. The prize-giving event will air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary