Katy Perry Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
Katy Perry is going to make a live performance at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The "Part of Me" hitmaker, who leads this year's overall nomination list with three nods, is joined in the performer lineup by U.K. hot boyband One Direction.
She is vying for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie and Favorite Song. She's additionally nominated for Favorite Female Singer, which she won last year. To take home the title for two consecutive years, she has to beat Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
Continuing its tradition to honor fans' favorites in movie, tv and music, 2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith. The prize-giving event will air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell