Katy Perry Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
Katy Perry is going to make a live performance at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The "Part of Me" hitmaker, who leads this year's overall nomination list with three nods, is joined in the performer lineup by U.K. hot boyband One Direction.
She is vying for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie and Favorite Song. She's additionally nominated for Favorite Female Singer, which she won last year. To take home the title for two consecutive years, she has to beat Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
Continuing its tradition to honor fans' favorites in movie, tv and music, 2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith. The prize-giving event will air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture