Katy Perry Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
Katy Perry is going to make a live performance at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The "Part of Me" hitmaker, who leads this year's overall nomination list with three nods, is joined in the performer lineup by U.K. hot boyband One Direction.
She is vying for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie and Favorite Song. She's additionally nominated for Favorite Female Singer, which she won last year. To take home the title for two consecutive years, she has to beat Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
Continuing its tradition to honor fans' favorites in movie, tv and music, 2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith. The prize-giving event will air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding