Katy Perry Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
Katy Perry is going to make a live performance at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. The "Part of Me" hitmaker, who leads this year's overall nomination list with three nods, is joined in the performer lineup by U.K. hot boyband One Direction.
She is vying for Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie and Favorite Song. She's additionally nominated for Favorite Female Singer, which she won last year. To take home the title for two consecutive years, she has to beat Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.
Continuing its tradition to honor fans' favorites in movie, tv and music, 2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith. The prize-giving event will air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now