Tim Tebow Wanted to Be the Next 'Bachelor', but Likely Not Doing It
Being a successful athlete at such young age, Tim Tebow has been eyed to be the next "Bachelor". Host Chris Harrison recently confirmed that he himself has approached the Denver Broncos quarterback to take the center role in the next season of the ABC reality show.
"I've actually met Tim Tebow. I met him about becoming our next 'Bachelor'," the host of "The Bachelor" told Access Hollywood. "I think he'd be a great 'Bachelor'." While claiming that the 24-year-old hunk did say "yes" to the offer, Chris doubted that he will eventually star on the show.
"Well, they always say yes, but it never happens. He's a really good guy," Chris explained. "He did say yes... but he would never do it. He has a little job called quarterback at least for another year."
Prior to "The Bachelor", Tim was rumored as a possible contestant in the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars". His representative, however, quickly debunked the speculation as saying, "Tim does not have any interest in participating in the show."
"The Bachelor" itself is close to wrap its 16th season. "Women Tell All" special is aired this Monday, while the finale will follow next week.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'