Tim Tebow Wanted to Be the Next 'Bachelor', but Likely Not Doing It
Being a successful athlete at such young age, Tim Tebow has been eyed to be the next "Bachelor". Host Chris Harrison recently confirmed that he himself has approached the Denver Broncos quarterback to take the center role in the next season of the ABC reality show.
"I've actually met Tim Tebow. I met him about becoming our next 'Bachelor'," the host of "The Bachelor" told Access Hollywood. "I think he'd be a great 'Bachelor'." While claiming that the 24-year-old hunk did say "yes" to the offer, Chris doubted that he will eventually star on the show.
"Well, they always say yes, but it never happens. He's a really good guy," Chris explained. "He did say yes... but he would never do it. He has a little job called quarterback at least for another year."
Prior to "The Bachelor", Tim was rumored as a possible contestant in the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars". His representative, however, quickly debunked the speculation as saying, "Tim does not have any interest in participating in the show."
"The Bachelor" itself is close to wrap its 16th season. "Women Tell All" special is aired this Monday, while the finale will follow next week.
More The Bachelor News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident