Official: One Direction to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
British boyband One Direction is the first act confirmed to perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Harry Styles and his bandmates are scheduled to sing their chart-busting single "What Makes Beautiful" at the children-friendly show.
Through the song, the boys made a notable mark on Billboard Hot 100. They entered the chart at No. 28, making the highest debut for any U.K. act since Jimmy Ray landed at No. 26 fourteen years ago. A week later, their peers from The Wanted broke the record by bowing at No. 5.
2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith and air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31. Katy Perry leads the overall nominations by grabbing three nods. She is vying for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song, and Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival