Official: One Direction to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
British boyband One Direction is the first act confirmed to perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Harry Styles and his bandmates are scheduled to sing their chart-busting single "What Makes Beautiful" at the children-friendly show.
Through the song, the boys made a notable mark on Billboard Hot 100. They entered the chart at No. 28, making the highest debut for any U.K. act since Jimmy Ray landed at No. 26 fourteen years ago. A week later, their peers from The Wanted broke the record by bowing at No. 5.
2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith and air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31. Katy Perry leads the overall nominations by grabbing three nods. She is vying for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song, and Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies