Official: One Direction to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
British boyband One Direction is the first act confirmed to perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Harry Styles and his bandmates are scheduled to sing their chart-busting single "What Makes Beautiful" at the children-friendly show.
Through the song, the boys made a notable mark on Billboard Hot 100. They entered the chart at No. 28, making the highest debut for any U.K. act since Jimmy Ray landed at No. 26 fourteen years ago. A week later, their peers from The Wanted broke the record by bowing at No. 5.
2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith and air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31. Katy Perry leads the overall nominations by grabbing three nods. She is vying for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song, and Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny