Official: One Direction to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
British boyband One Direction is the first act confirmed to perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Harry Styles and his bandmates are scheduled to sing their chart-busting single "What Makes Beautiful" at the children-friendly show.
Through the song, the boys made a notable mark on Billboard Hot 100. They entered the chart at No. 28, making the highest debut for any U.K. act since Jimmy Ray landed at No. 26 fourteen years ago. A week later, their peers from The Wanted broke the record by bowing at No. 5.
2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith and air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31. Katy Perry leads the overall nominations by grabbing three nods. She is vying for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song, and Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture