Official: One Direction to Perform at 2012 Kids' Choice Awards
British boyband One Direction is the first act confirmed to perform at the upcoming Nickelodeon's 25th Annual Kids' Choice Awards. Harry Styles and his bandmates are scheduled to sing their chart-busting single "What Makes Beautiful" at the children-friendly show.
Through the song, the boys made a notable mark on Billboard Hot 100. They entered the chart at No. 28, making the highest debut for any U.K. act since Jimmy Ray landed at No. 26 fourteen years ago. A week later, their peers from The Wanted broke the record by bowing at No. 5.
2012 KCAs will be hosted by Will Smith and air live from USC's Galen Center in Los Angeles on March 31. Katy Perry leads the overall nominations by grabbing three nods. She is vying for Favorite Female Artist, Favorite Song, and Favorite Voice From an Animated Movie.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik