Details of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied's Rumored Wedding Rings Shared
The jeweler behind Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied's reported wedding rings has spoken. After the "Black Swan" beauty and her fiance sparked rumors they have secretly married by wearing a silver band on their ring fingers to the 84th Annual Academy Awards, Jamie Wolf dished on the details of the bands themselves.
In a statement to the press, Wolf said, "I designed the rings worn by Benjamin Millepied and Natalie Portman. The style of the rings by definition are wedding rings." For Portman, she made two diamond rings that are designed to sit on both sides of her engagement ring, while for Millepied, she created a platinum band. She added that all are made of recycled platinum and conflict-free diamonds.
Though she did call the bands "wedding rings", Wolf stressed, "We cannot confirm a marriage between Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied. I can neither confirm nor deny the marriage of Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied, as that is not information I am privy to. I designed rings for the couple and cannot attach meaning to those items."
Portman first met Millepied on the set of "Black Swan". The Oscar-winning actress announced she was expecting her first child with the choreographer in late December 2010. At the same time, she made public her engagement to the choreographer. The couple welcomed a son named Aleph Portman-Millepied in April 2011.
More Natalie Portman News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen