Natalie Portman and Fiance Spark Rumors They Are Secretly Married
Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied have sent the Internet buzzing over the possibility of them secretly tying the knot. On Sunday, February 26, the "Black Swan" beauty and her choreographer fiance came to the 84th Annual Academy Awards, wearing a silver band on their ring fingers.
30-year-old Portman, who came to this year's Oscars in a vintage red chiffon silk Christian Dior Couture gown, was seen wearing the new band next to her engagement ring. Her 34-year-old fiance, in the meantime, was caught on camera sporting what could be his wedding ring on his otherwise bare left hand.
Portman met Millepied on the set of "Black Swan", and reportedly began dating in early 2010. The Oscar-winning actress announced she was expecting her first child with the choreographer in late December 2010. At the same time, she made public her engagement to the choreographer. The couple welcomed a son named Aleph Portman-Millepied in April 2011.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns