Natalie Portman and Fiance Spark Rumors They Are Secretly Married
Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied have sent the Internet buzzing over the possibility of them secretly tying the knot. On Sunday, February 26, the "Black Swan" beauty and her choreographer fiance came to the 84th Annual Academy Awards, wearing a silver band on their ring fingers.
30-year-old Portman, who came to this year's Oscars in a vintage red chiffon silk Christian Dior Couture gown, was seen wearing the new band next to her engagement ring. Her 34-year-old fiance, in the meantime, was caught on camera sporting what could be his wedding ring on his otherwise bare left hand.
Portman met Millepied on the set of "Black Swan", and reportedly began dating in early 2010. The Oscar-winning actress announced she was expecting her first child with the choreographer in late December 2010. At the same time, she made public her engagement to the choreographer. The couple welcomed a son named Aleph Portman-Millepied in April 2011.
More Natalie Portman News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen