Natalie Portman and Fiance Spark Rumors They Are Secretly Married
Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied have sent the Internet buzzing over the possibility of them secretly tying the knot. On Sunday, February 26, the "Black Swan" beauty and her choreographer fiance came to the 84th Annual Academy Awards, wearing a silver band on their ring fingers.
30-year-old Portman, who came to this year's Oscars in a vintage red chiffon silk Christian Dior Couture gown, was seen wearing the new band next to her engagement ring. Her 34-year-old fiance, in the meantime, was caught on camera sporting what could be his wedding ring on his otherwise bare left hand.
Portman met Millepied on the set of "Black Swan", and reportedly began dating in early 2010. The Oscar-winning actress announced she was expecting her first child with the choreographer in late December 2010. At the same time, she made public her engagement to the choreographer. The couple welcomed a son named Aleph Portman-Millepied in April 2011.
More Natalie Portman News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet