John Mayer Announces 'Born and Raised' Release Date and Tracklisting
John Mayer has revealed due date and song selection for his new album "Born and Raised". The pop/rock singer is set to release the effort in the United States on May 22 and will fill the CD with twelve songs including the title track and its "reprise."
Mayer once promised the album will have "organic cowboy guitar sounds." The rocker added, "What would it sound like if I wrote an album of cowboy songs on this guitar under the stars?" He spilled further, "Every new record I start, a new aesthetic comes in. I can't help it."
The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker will precede the album release with a tour beginning April 9 in Bloomington. He's taking Kacey Musgraves as his supporting act and will stay on the road until roughly two weeks before the album hits the stores.
- "Queen of California"
- "The Age of Worry"
- "Shadow Days"
- "Speak for Me"
- "Something Like Olivia"
- "Born and Raised"
- "If I Ever Get Around to Living"
- "Love is a Verb"
- "Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967"
- "Whisky, Whisky, Whisky"
- "A Face To Call Home"
- "Born and Raised (Reprise)"
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes