John Mayer Announces 'Born and Raised' Release Date and Tracklisting
John Mayer has revealed due date and song selection for his new album "Born and Raised". The pop/rock singer is set to release the effort in the United States on May 22 and will fill the CD with twelve songs including the title track and its "reprise."
Mayer once promised the album will have "organic cowboy guitar sounds." The rocker added, "What would it sound like if I wrote an album of cowboy songs on this guitar under the stars?" He spilled further, "Every new record I start, a new aesthetic comes in. I can't help it."
The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker will precede the album release with a tour beginning April 9 in Bloomington. He's taking Kacey Musgraves as his supporting act and will stay on the road until roughly two weeks before the album hits the stores.
- "Queen of California"
- "The Age of Worry"
- "Shadow Days"
- "Speak for Me"
- "Something Like Olivia"
- "Born and Raised"
- "If I Ever Get Around to Living"
- "Love is a Verb"
- "Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967"
- "Whisky, Whisky, Whisky"
- "A Face To Call Home"
- "Born and Raised (Reprise)"
More John Mayer News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video