John Mayer Announces 'Born and Raised' Release Date and Tracklisting
John Mayer has revealed due date and song selection for his new album "Born and Raised". The pop/rock singer is set to release the effort in the United States on May 22 and will fill the CD with twelve songs including the title track and its "reprise."
Mayer once promised the album will have "organic cowboy guitar sounds." The rocker added, "What would it sound like if I wrote an album of cowboy songs on this guitar under the stars?" He spilled further, "Every new record I start, a new aesthetic comes in. I can't help it."
The "Your Body Is a Wonderland" hitmaker will precede the album release with a tour beginning April 9 in Bloomington. He's taking Kacey Musgraves as his supporting act and will stay on the road until roughly two weeks before the album hits the stores.
- "Queen of California"
- "The Age of Worry"
- "Shadow Days"
- "Speak for Me"
- "Something Like Olivia"
- "Born and Raised"
- "If I Ever Get Around to Living"
- "Love is a Verb"
- "Walt Grace's Submarine Test, January 1967"
- "Whisky, Whisky, Whisky"
- "A Face To Call Home"
- "Born and Raised (Reprise)"
More John Mayer News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters