Whitney Houston's Death Likely to Be Officially Declared Accidental
Less than three weeks after Whitney Houston was found dead in the bathtub of Beverly Hilton hotel, words came out that her tragic passing is likely to be officially ruled an accident. A source close to the investigation into the pop icon's death informed E! News of the possibility Tuesday, February 28.
Investigators reportedly found "nothing suspicious" that would connect any physicians or other people of interest to Houston's death. It was also noted that the "I Will Always Love You" hitmaker "had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself."
According to the insider, the investigation is nearing an end. It was suggested that the toxicology report could be completed and be with the Beverly Hills Police Department as early next week. The Los Angeles County Department of Coroner, however, declined to comment, reasoning that the investigation is ongoing.
In related news, Beverly Hills Police Department has shot down Radar Online's report that Houston's family, including mother Cissy, has asked law enforcement to look into the leak of the singer's death photos. Lt. Mark Rosen told E! News that no requests were made by members of Houston's family regarding any "death scene photos."
Houston passed away in her suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on February 11. She was found underwater and unconscious in the hotel's bathtub. Results of autopsy on her body were placed on security hold, "pending toxicology and further testing." Her death certificate listed her cause of death as "deferred" and noted the manner of death as "pending investigation".
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London