Report: Whitney Houston Has Drawn Up a Will Years Before Death
Another update has been brought forth in the death of Whitney Houston. While many are buzzing about the pop icon's planned Saturday, February 18 funeral, Forbes came out with the story that the "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" hitmaker left a last will and testament.
Details of Houston's will were not disclosed, but it was said to be written up years before her sudden passing last Saturday, February 11. According to the publication, the will was drawn up after the 48-year-old divorced her husband Bobby Brown, and will likely put her daughter Bobbi Kristina as her main heir.
In the meantime, Houston's official death certificate was released by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health on Wednesday, February 15. It uncovered that the six-time Grammy winner will be laid to rest at the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey, the same cemetery where her father was buried.
The document, however, failed to give any hints on Houston's official cause of death. It lists the "I Will Alway Love You" singer's cause of death as "deferred" and notes the manner of death as "pending investigation". It does explain that an autopsy has been performed, but a biopsy was not done.
Houston passed away in her suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday, February 11. She was found underwater and unconscious in the hotel's bathtub. Results of autopsy on her body were placed on security hold, "pending toxicology and further testing." A private funeral will take place at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video