Report: Whitney Houston Has Drawn Up a Will Years Before Death
Another update has been brought forth in the death of Whitney Houston. While many are buzzing about the pop icon's planned Saturday, February 18 funeral, Forbes came out with the story that the "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" hitmaker left a last will and testament.
Details of Houston's will were not disclosed, but it was said to be written up years before her sudden passing last Saturday, February 11. According to the publication, the will was drawn up after the 48-year-old divorced her husband Bobby Brown, and will likely put her daughter Bobbi Kristina as her main heir.
In the meantime, Houston's official death certificate was released by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health on Wednesday, February 15. It uncovered that the six-time Grammy winner will be laid to rest at the Fairview Cemetery in Westfield, New Jersey, the same cemetery where her father was buried.
The document, however, failed to give any hints on Houston's official cause of death. It lists the "I Will Alway Love You" singer's cause of death as "deferred" and notes the manner of death as "pending investigation". It does explain that an autopsy has been performed, but a biopsy was not done.
Houston passed away in her suite at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on Saturday, February 11. She was found underwater and unconscious in the hotel's bathtub. Results of autopsy on her body were placed on security hold, "pending toxicology and further testing." A private funeral will take place at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey.
More Whitney Houston News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party