'American Idol' Hollywood Week (Part 2): Heejun and the Cowboy Fight, Sickness Spreads
The second part of "American Idol" Hollywood Week picked up right where the last episode left off, addressing Symone Black's condition after she fell off the stage. She was sent to hospital with her father accompanying her, but she returned just in time to prepare for the group performances.
From 301 contestants who went to Hollywood, 185 made it through to the next round. In a surprising twist, they had to make a group of four of five with a mixture of contestants from day one and day two, while most of them had formed groups during their solo performances.
Some of them got trouble finding groups, including Amy Brumfeld who was hit with the flu. "Everybody is afraid I'll get them sick," she claimed. Meanwhile, Brianna Faulk was so picky that she kept passing on potential groups because of their song choices.
When Amy has already found a group, other contestants showed similar symptoms of her sickness. Some singers threw up in bags while a man had kidney stone issues.
Providing more drama, Heejun Han and Richie "the cowboy" Law, who are in the same team, couldn't get along well. The cowboy wanted to teach his teammates choreography, but Heejun whined, "That kid is crazy. I don't know how they do it in cowboy town. It's not how we bring it down."
The Thursday, February 9 episode of "Idol" ended when it's about time for the group performances. The show will continue next Wednesday, February 15 at 8/7c on FOX.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4