Report: Ashton Kutcher Monitoring Demi Moore's Crisis Very Closely
Ashton Kutcher might only act like he was unaffected by Demi Moore's recent crisis. Though it was reported earlier that he went bar hopping in Brazil while his estranged wife was hospitalized in Los Angeles, the "Two and a Half Men" star is said to be closely monitoring her condition.
"Ashton is concerned and is willing to do anything he can to help her out," one inside source told Hollywood Life, "even if it means not bothering her or reaching out during this tricky time." The insider added, "He wants to accept and honor her wishes. But he is monitoring the situation very closely and is figuring out how to help her while not disrupting her treatment."
Similar statement was voiced by another source, who told PEOPLE, "Ashton is deeply concerned for Demi." The source, however, stressed that though the 33-year-old actor "still cares about" and "wants the best" for the 49-year-old actress, "their marriage is ending and they are both moving on with their lives."
It was earlier reported that while Moore was rushed to hospital for exhaustion on Monday, January 23, Kutcher was seen partying in Brazil with Victoria's Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio and others. He continued going from bar to bar the next day after attending the Florence and the Machine concert.
Moore herself has, according to E! Online, been released from the Sherman Oaks Hospital where she was taken after allegedly suffering seizure-like symptoms from a bad reaction of whip-its. An edited recording of her 911 call is planned to be released by Los Angeles officials. Los Angeles Times noted that personal information about her medical condition and medications will be removed though.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March