'One Life to Live' Series Finale Features Some Reunions and One Cliffhanger
After 44 years on air, "One Life to Live" ended its run on Friday, January 13. Unlike "All My Children" which featured a proposal rejection in the September series finale, this Llanview-set soap opera gave a happy ending for its main character Victoria "Viki" Lord.
The episode saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Viki and Clint reuniting after they learned the true paternity of Jessica. New DNA test results proved that Jess, who had been thought to be Mitch's child, is indeed Clint's daughter.
Also in the finale, Todd and Blair finally got together, but their happy reunion was cut short when John and the LPD busted them while they're still on bed. John was there to capture Todd for the murder of Victor Lord Jr. However, Victor Lord Jr. himself was seen very much alive in the last scene, and was held captive by Allison Perkins.
While Todd's capture leaves a cliffhanger, fans may get an answer to what happens to him and Blair since Roger Howarth and Kassie DePaiva are set to reprise their "One Life to Live" characters on "General Hospital". Their cast mates Kristen Alderson and Michael Easton are also slated to appear on "GH".
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic