'One Life to Live' Series Finale Features Some Reunions and One Cliffhanger
After 44 years on air, "One Life to Live" ended its run on Friday, January 13. Unlike "All My Children" which featured a proposal rejection in the September series finale, this Llanview-set soap opera gave a happy ending for its main character Victoria "Viki" Lord.
The episode saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Viki and Clint reuniting after they learned the true paternity of Jessica. New DNA test results proved that Jess, who had been thought to be Mitch's child, is indeed Clint's daughter.
Also in the finale, Todd and Blair finally got together, but their happy reunion was cut short when John and the LPD busted them while they're still on bed. John was there to capture Todd for the murder of Victor Lord Jr. However, Victor Lord Jr. himself was seen very much alive in the last scene, and was held captive by Allison Perkins.
While Todd's capture leaves a cliffhanger, fans may get an answer to what happens to him and Blair since Roger Howarth and Kassie DePaiva are set to reprise their "One Life to Live" characters on "General Hospital". Their cast mates Kristen Alderson and Michael Easton are also slated to appear on "GH".
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.