'One Life to Live' Series Finale Features Some Reunions and One Cliffhanger
After 44 years on air, "One Life to Live" ended its run on Friday, January 13. Unlike "All My Children" which featured a proposal rejection in the September series finale, this Llanview-set soap opera gave a happy ending for its main character Victoria "Viki" Lord.
The episode saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Viki and Clint reuniting after they learned the true paternity of Jessica. New DNA test results proved that Jess, who had been thought to be Mitch's child, is indeed Clint's daughter.
Also in the finale, Todd and Blair finally got together, but their happy reunion was cut short when John and the LPD busted them while they're still on bed. John was there to capture Todd for the murder of Victor Lord Jr. However, Victor Lord Jr. himself was seen very much alive in the last scene, and was held captive by Allison Perkins.
While Todd's capture leaves a cliffhanger, fans may get an answer to what happens to him and Blair since Roger Howarth and Kassie DePaiva are set to reprise their "One Life to Live" characters on "General Hospital". Their cast mates Kristen Alderson and Michael Easton are also slated to appear on "GH".
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet