'One Life to Live' Series Finale Features Some Reunions and One Cliffhanger
After 44 years on air, "One Life to Live" ended its run on Friday, January 13. Unlike "All My Children" which featured a proposal rejection in the September series finale, this Llanview-set soap opera gave a happy ending for its main character Victoria "Viki" Lord.
The episode saw [SPOILER ALERT!] Viki and Clint reuniting after they learned the true paternity of Jessica. New DNA test results proved that Jess, who had been thought to be Mitch's child, is indeed Clint's daughter.
Also in the finale, Todd and Blair finally got together, but their happy reunion was cut short when John and the LPD busted them while they're still on bed. John was there to capture Todd for the murder of Victor Lord Jr. However, Victor Lord Jr. himself was seen very much alive in the last scene, and was held captive by Allison Perkins.
While Todd's capture leaves a cliffhanger, fans may get an answer to what happens to him and Blair since Roger Howarth and Kassie DePaiva are set to reprise their "One Life to Live" characters on "General Hospital". Their cast mates Kristen Alderson and Michael Easton are also slated to appear on "GH".
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date