'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Aria Gets Dress Code for School
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns this winter, Aria will experience the aftermath of her confession about her romantic relationship with Ezra. In a new clip from the January 9 episode, Byron Montgomery tells her to change her "inappropriate" clothes out of concern that she might be dressing for Ezra.
In another sneak peek for the same outing, Aria uses Hannah's phone to call Ezra, but it's a message machine that answers her call. One other clip, meanwhile, sees Spencer asking Emily's companion to snoop around in Jason's place.
In "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the four girls realize that "A" is not acting alone and his/her "helper" may be closer than they think. Prior to this episode, "Pretty Little Liars" will air "Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snare" on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family as the first offering from the second half of the season.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans