'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Aria Gets Dress Code for School
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns this winter, Aria will experience the aftermath of her confession about her romantic relationship with Ezra. In a new clip from the January 9 episode, Byron Montgomery tells her to change her "inappropriate" clothes out of concern that she might be dressing for Ezra.
In another sneak peek for the same outing, Aria uses Hannah's phone to call Ezra, but it's a message machine that answers her call. One other clip, meanwhile, sees Spencer asking Emily's companion to snoop around in Jason's place.
In "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the four girls realize that "A" is not acting alone and his/her "helper" may be closer than they think. Prior to this episode, "Pretty Little Liars" will air "Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snare" on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family as the first offering from the second half of the season.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed