'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Aria Gets Dress Code for School
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns this winter, Aria will experience the aftermath of her confession about her romantic relationship with Ezra. In a new clip from the January 9 episode, Byron Montgomery tells her to change her "inappropriate" clothes out of concern that she might be dressing for Ezra.
In another sneak peek for the same outing, Aria uses Hannah's phone to call Ezra, but it's a message machine that answers her call. One other clip, meanwhile, sees Spencer asking Emily's companion to snoop around in Jason's place.
In "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the four girls realize that "A" is not acting alone and his/her "helper" may be closer than they think. Prior to this episode, "Pretty Little Liars" will air "Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snare" on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family as the first offering from the second half of the season.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12