'Pretty Little Liars' 2.15 Clip: Aria Gets Dress Code for School
When "Pretty Little Liars" returns this winter, Aria will experience the aftermath of her confession about her romantic relationship with Ezra. In a new clip from the January 9 episode, Byron Montgomery tells her to change her "inappropriate" clothes out of concern that she might be dressing for Ezra.
In another sneak peek for the same outing, Aria uses Hannah's phone to call Ezra, but it's a message machine that answers her call. One other clip, meanwhile, sees Spencer asking Emily's companion to snoop around in Jason's place.
In "A Hot Piece of 'A' ", the four girls realize that "A" is not acting alone and his/her "helper" may be closer than they think. Prior to this episode, "Pretty Little Liars" will air "Through Many Dangers, Toils and Snare" on Monday, January 2, 2012 at 8/7c on ABC Family as the first offering from the second half of the season.
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #1:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #2:
"Pretty Little Liars" 2.15 clip #3:
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7