Videos: Justin Bieber, Pitbull, Leona Lewis and 50 Cent Perform on 'X Factor' Finale
The result show night of "The X Factor (US)" on Thursday night, December 22 was glittered with big stars. The likes of Justin Bieber, Pitbull, Leona Lewis and 50 Cent entertained American household with their performances. While the other stars performed live, Bieber taped his part in advance.
The segment which featured the Canadian singer was shown after Josh Krajcik sang "Please Come Home for Christmas". He opened his set with "The Christmas Song" with Stevie Wonder. He then proceeded with "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" with former contestant Drew Ryniewicz, who is a big fan of him.
While Bieber embraced the holiday spirit, Pitbull commanded the crowd to take the dance floor with his high-energy performances. He kicked it off with Chris Brown-assisted "International Love" before moving on to another upbeat single "Give Me Everything" with Ne-Yo. Some fine-looking ladies were brought up to the laser-beamed stage.
Leona, meanwhile, crooned a cover of Snow Patrol's "Run" while the contestants' journey on the show was shown on the big screen. As for Fiddy, the rapper threw expletive-laden lyrics of "Wait Until Tonight" in a club-themed set before closing it by taking fans back to 2003 with his worldwide hit "In Da Club".
That night, "The X Factor (US)" crowned Melanie Amaro as the winner for its inaugural season. She won over Josh in a final battle of two after Chris Rene was axed halfway through the competition. She's entitled to a $5 million recording contract and a starring role in a Pepsi commercial.
More Justin Bieber News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date