Videos: Justin Bieber, Pitbull, Leona Lewis and 50 Cent Perform on 'X Factor' Finale
The result show night of "The X Factor (US)" on Thursday night, December 22 was glittered with big stars. The likes of Justin Bieber, Pitbull, Leona Lewis and 50 Cent entertained American household with their performances. While the other stars performed live, Bieber taped his part in advance.
The segment which featured the Canadian singer was shown after Josh Krajcik sang "Please Come Home for Christmas". He opened his set with "The Christmas Song" with Stevie Wonder. He then proceeded with "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town" with former contestant Drew Ryniewicz, who is a big fan of him.
While Bieber embraced the holiday spirit, Pitbull commanded the crowd to take the dance floor with his high-energy performances. He kicked it off with Chris Brown-assisted "International Love" before moving on to another upbeat single "Give Me Everything" with Ne-Yo. Some fine-looking ladies were brought up to the laser-beamed stage.
Leona, meanwhile, crooned a cover of Snow Patrol's "Run" while the contestants' journey on the show was shown on the big screen. As for Fiddy, the rapper threw expletive-laden lyrics of "Wait Until Tonight" in a club-themed set before closing it by taking fans back to 2003 with his worldwide hit "In Da Club".
That night, "The X Factor (US)" crowned Melanie Amaro as the winner for its inaugural season. She won over Josh in a final battle of two after Chris Rene was axed halfway through the competition. She's entitled to a $5 million recording contract and a starring role in a Pepsi commercial.
More Justin Bieber News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series