Official: Demi Lovato to Perform at 2012 People's Choice Awards
Demi Lovato scores another major gig. The former leading star of Disney's "Sonny with a Chance" has been recruited to make a live performance at the upcoming 38th annual People's Choice Awards. She joins previously-announced musical guest Faith Hill.
"Demi is a brilliant performer, a strong role model and a true fan favorite," Executive Producer Mark Burnett said in statement regarding the teen singer. "We're thrilled to have her on board for the 'People's Choice Awards' and look forward to a truly electrifying performance."
Demi is a three-time People's Choice Award winner, and she most recently was awarded Favorite Breakout Artist in 2009. At the upcoming celebration, she's nominated for Favorite Pop Artist along with Beyonce Knowles, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Rihanna.
People's Choice Awards is going to hand out coveted trophies to honor the best in music, movie and TV on January 11, 2012. The star-studded prize-giving event is going to be broadcast live from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California on CBS at 9:00 P.M. ET. Fans can vote for their favorite by visiting PCAs official site.
In music category, GaGa, Katy and Beyonce lead the pack by scoring five nominations each. In TV, "Glee" dominates the list with seven nods, being followed by "The Vampire Diaries" with four. In movie, meanwhile,"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" grabs the most noms by scooping a total of nine.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3