Kelly Clarkson Leads Flash Mob in 'Stronger' Music Video
Kelly Clarkson has just debuted a music video for her second single "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)". The Texas-born singer rocks out with her band while footage of her fans busting their best moves to the pop/rock song flashes on screen. Inspired by her fans' high energy, she later comes out to lead a number of people to do a flash mob of her own.
In mid-November this year, the "Mr. Know It All" singer invited her devotees to join the flash mob for the music video. "Get your cameras ready to record you and your friends rocking these moves in a unique location that shows where you are in the world," she stated. "Remember to be creative, but keep it safe and legal! Thanks for participating!"
"Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" is taken from Kelly's fifth studio album "Stronger" which was released this fall. The song leaked along with a bunch of her other songs months before the album release. Though unhappy with the situation, she refused to waste her energy on getting angry. "No point in getting angry because there's nothing I can do so I hope y'all like the music," she said back then.
Most recently, Kelly confirmed to JustJared that she's recording a duet with Demi Lovato. "It's a song a friend of mine wrote. Its killer and I've been wanting to sing it for a while. It's very like urban, pop/rock, and we both like that. It's my normal anthem, shove it in your face (type of song)," she gushed.
A preview of how the two female singers might sound like has been teased when they performed at Z100's Jingle Ball concert earlier this month at New York's Times Square. They surprised the crowd coming to the star-studded gig by delivering their own version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".
After the show, the "American Idol" singer tweeted to Demi, "girl we have got to sing together again! You have such a powerful and beautiful voice! I love your spirit." Almost at the same time, the former star of "Sonny with a Chance" wrote on her own account. "I. Just sang. With Kelly. Clarkson. #ahhhhhhh."
Kelly Clarkson's "What Doesn't Kill You" music video
More Kelly Clarkson News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered