Audio Stream: Ke$ha's 'Sleazy' Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000, T.I. and Lil Wayne
Ke$ha's "Sleazy" remix which features Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne has landed online. Having "the beat so fat," the song opens with original lines by the Glitter chick. "I don't need you or your brand new Benz or your bougie friends/ I don't need love lookin' like diamonds, lookin' like diamonds," she declares.
Wiz is quick to follow up the "Sleazy" lines with extra verses of his own. "I got a wifey at home and what she wants she can have it/ And she in love with my stick, she say I work it like magic," he raps. "Some would look at my age and try to say I'm young and I'm handsome/ I say I'm filthy f**king rich, so I'm an old dirty bastard/ And my cribs a disaster and my kush is the master."
After Andre drops his rhymes which are included in in the first official remix, T.I. comes charging in with his own lines. "Hey Kesha what up boo its me/ Do you know what to do wit me?/ Bad b***hes, I got two of me/ Well you better make it two or three/ Bad b***hes know me so don't bother introducing me," the Grand Hustle MC spits them out.
When it's Weezy's turn to heat up the revamped tune, the Young Money rapper is casually name-dropping Kings of Leon and "Black Swan" in his verses. "I'm just saying, I'm just spazzing/ I'm just smashing, I'm just nasty," he throws the lines. "It's Weezy baby, sleazy baby."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal