Audio Stream: Ke$ha's 'Sleazy' Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000, T.I. and Lil Wayne
Ke$ha's "Sleazy" remix which features Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne has landed online. Having "the beat so fat," the song opens with original lines by the Glitter chick. "I don't need you or your brand new Benz or your bougie friends/ I don't need love lookin' like diamonds, lookin' like diamonds," she declares.
Wiz is quick to follow up the "Sleazy" lines with extra verses of his own. "I got a wifey at home and what she wants she can have it/ And she in love with my stick, she say I work it like magic," he raps. "Some would look at my age and try to say I'm young and I'm handsome/ I say I'm filthy f**king rich, so I'm an old dirty bastard/ And my cribs a disaster and my kush is the master."
After Andre drops his rhymes which are included in in the first official remix, T.I. comes charging in with his own lines. "Hey Kesha what up boo its me/ Do you know what to do wit me?/ Bad b***hes, I got two of me/ Well you better make it two or three/ Bad b***hes know me so don't bother introducing me," the Grand Hustle MC spits them out.
When it's Weezy's turn to heat up the revamped tune, the Young Money rapper is casually name-dropping Kings of Leon and "Black Swan" in his verses. "I'm just saying, I'm just spazzing/ I'm just smashing, I'm just nasty," he throws the lines. "It's Weezy baby, sleazy baby."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny