Audio Stream: Ke$ha's 'Sleazy' Ft. Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000, T.I. and Lil Wayne
Ke$ha's "Sleazy" remix which features Wiz Khalifa, Andre 3000 (a.k.a. Andre Benjamin), T.I. and Lil Wayne has landed online. Having "the beat so fat," the song opens with original lines by the Glitter chick. "I don't need you or your brand new Benz or your bougie friends/ I don't need love lookin' like diamonds, lookin' like diamonds," she declares.
Wiz is quick to follow up the "Sleazy" lines with extra verses of his own. "I got a wifey at home and what she wants she can have it/ And she in love with my stick, she say I work it like magic," he raps. "Some would look at my age and try to say I'm young and I'm handsome/ I say I'm filthy f**king rich, so I'm an old dirty bastard/ And my cribs a disaster and my kush is the master."
After Andre drops his rhymes which are included in in the first official remix, T.I. comes charging in with his own lines. "Hey Kesha what up boo its me/ Do you know what to do wit me?/ Bad b***hes, I got two of me/ Well you better make it two or three/ Bad b***hes know me so don't bother introducing me," the Grand Hustle MC spits them out.
When it's Weezy's turn to heat up the revamped tune, the Young Money rapper is casually name-dropping Kings of Leon and "Black Swan" in his verses. "I'm just saying, I'm just spazzing/ I'm just smashing, I'm just nasty," he throws the lines. "It's Weezy baby, sleazy baby."
More Ke$ha News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease