Brooke Mueller Spotted Wielding Handgun One Week After Arrest
Brooke Mueller enjoyed part of her first night out after her December 2 arrest at a firing range in Los Angeles. Wearing a white T-shirt under a leather vest and rocking super skinny jeans and boots, the former wife of Charlie Sheen was photographed on Saturday, December 10 wielding a handgun in front of a counter.
Coming forward to explain the situation was Brooke's representative Steve Honig. "Brooke enjoys sport shooting, and has for some time," he told TMZ, which has more photos of the 34-year-old handling the gun. He went on to assure, "She knows how to handle herself at a range and is a very careful and skilled sport shooter."
Back on December 2, Brooke was arrested in Aspen, Colorado, on a felony cocaine possession with the intention to distribute as well as a third degree misdemeanor assault charge. She was released on $11,000 bail which was reportedly posted by ex-husband Charlie, and is set to return to Colorado District court for a hearing on December 19.
Most recently, the mother of twins was reported to have agreed to check herself into rehab for major substance abuse problems. TMZ reported that her friends convinced her to get help, and her team has been in the final stages of arranging her treatment at an undisclosed facility near her Los Angeles home.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch