Charlie Sheen Comes to Brooke Mueller's Rescue by Paying Her Bail
Even though he has been divorced from Brooke Mueller for months, Charlie Sheen still comes to her rescue when she ran into a trouble with the law recently. Rumor has it, it was the actor son of Martin Sheen who paid for his ex-wife's bail when she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault on Friday, December 2 night.
A source informed Radar Online that Charlie posted an $11,000 bond for Brooke on Saturday, December 3 morning. It was also mentioned that Brooke's parents were furious over her latest arrest and "actually wanted to leave her in jail." The source said, "Brooke's family is done with her, she has to get straight or she is going to die."
Brooke was busted in Aspen, Colorado, on suspicion of felony cocaine possession as well as misdemeanor assault offense. According to a police statement, a woman contacted the police at approximately 11:32 P.M. Friday to report an assault by Paris Hilton's co-star on "The World According to Paris".
A footage capturing what Brooke did before the arrest has made its way out via TMZ. In the clip, she was seen dancing to her own beat with a drink in hand inside the Escobar nightclub. At times, she was spotted chatting to a female friend and dancing closely to a male companion. The 34-year-old is set to return to Colorado District court for a hearing on December 19.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge