Charlie Sheen Comes to Brooke Mueller's Rescue by Paying Her Bail
Even though he has been divorced from Brooke Mueller for months, Charlie Sheen still comes to her rescue when she ran into a trouble with the law recently. Rumor has it, it was the actor son of Martin Sheen who paid for his ex-wife's bail when she got arrested for cocaine possession and assault on Friday, December 2 night.
A source informed Radar Online that Charlie posted an $11,000 bond for Brooke on Saturday, December 3 morning. It was also mentioned that Brooke's parents were furious over her latest arrest and "actually wanted to leave her in jail." The source said, "Brooke's family is done with her, she has to get straight or she is going to die."
Brooke was busted in Aspen, Colorado, on suspicion of felony cocaine possession as well as misdemeanor assault offense. According to a police statement, a woman contacted the police at approximately 11:32 P.M. Friday to report an assault by Paris Hilton's co-star on "The World According to Paris".
A footage capturing what Brooke did before the arrest has made its way out via TMZ. In the clip, she was seen dancing to her own beat with a drink in hand inside the Escobar nightclub. At times, she was spotted chatting to a female friend and dancing closely to a male companion. The 34-year-old is set to return to Colorado District court for a hearing on December 19.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled