Report: Brooke Mueller Agrees to Enter Rehab
After denying that she did anything wrong last week, Brooke Mueller admitted that she needs help. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen will enter rehab for major substance abuse problems following her cocaine arrest last Friday.
The mother of twins was reluctant to enter a facility at first, TMZ's sources revealed, but her friends convinced her to get help. Her team has been in the final stages of arranging her treatment at an undisclosed facility near her Los Angeles home. The only fear now is whether she will back out last minutes because it's not done deal.
Meanwhile, her twin boys with Sheen, Max and Bob, will be staying under his care while he's away and her parents will also help. The actor has been very supportive of his estranged wife. In August, he yanked her out of a facility in Mexico which offers extreme treatment to her problems. He has also paid for her following treatments.
Mueller is due back in court December 19 to face charges on coke possession and assault.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip