Report: Brooke Mueller Agrees to Enter Rehab
After denying that she did anything wrong last week, Brooke Mueller admitted that she needs help. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen will enter rehab for major substance abuse problems following her cocaine arrest last Friday.
The mother of twins was reluctant to enter a facility at first, TMZ's sources revealed, but her friends convinced her to get help. Her team has been in the final stages of arranging her treatment at an undisclosed facility near her Los Angeles home. The only fear now is whether she will back out last minutes because it's not done deal.
Meanwhile, her twin boys with Sheen, Max and Bob, will be staying under his care while he's away and her parents will also help. The actor has been very supportive of his estranged wife. In August, he yanked her out of a facility in Mexico which offers extreme treatment to her problems. He has also paid for her following treatments.
Mueller is due back in court December 19 to face charges on coke possession and assault.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes