Report: Brooke Mueller Agrees to Enter Rehab
After denying that she did anything wrong last week, Brooke Mueller admitted that she needs help. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen will enter rehab for major substance abuse problems following her cocaine arrest last Friday.
The mother of twins was reluctant to enter a facility at first, TMZ's sources revealed, but her friends convinced her to get help. Her team has been in the final stages of arranging her treatment at an undisclosed facility near her Los Angeles home. The only fear now is whether she will back out last minutes because it's not done deal.
Meanwhile, her twin boys with Sheen, Max and Bob, will be staying under his care while he's away and her parents will also help. The actor has been very supportive of his estranged wife. In August, he yanked her out of a facility in Mexico which offers extreme treatment to her problems. He has also paid for her following treatments.
Mueller is due back in court December 19 to face charges on coke possession and assault.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake