Report: Brooke Mueller Agrees to Enter Rehab
After denying that she did anything wrong last week, Brooke Mueller admitted that she needs help. The ex-wife of Charlie Sheen will enter rehab for major substance abuse problems following her cocaine arrest last Friday.
The mother of twins was reluctant to enter a facility at first, TMZ's sources revealed, but her friends convinced her to get help. Her team has been in the final stages of arranging her treatment at an undisclosed facility near her Los Angeles home. The only fear now is whether she will back out last minutes because it's not done deal.
Meanwhile, her twin boys with Sheen, Max and Bob, will be staying under his care while he's away and her parents will also help. The actor has been very supportive of his estranged wife. In August, he yanked her out of a facility in Mexico which offers extreme treatment to her problems. He has also paid for her following treatments.
Mueller is due back in court December 19 to face charges on coke possession and assault.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story