Kim Richards Reportedly Pressured by Bravo to Go to Rehab
Kim Richards might not decide to check herself into rehab on her own accord. A day after it was announced that the cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is seeking help at an undisclosed treatment center, Radar Online came out with a report that Bravo was likely behind her recent rehab trip.
Accordingly, the 47-year-old entered rehab after facing pressure from network executives. "Kim was told by the people at Bravo that she had to get help and that help meant going into rehab immediately," a source said. "The network people were worried about her and wanted her to try and fix her problems."
Words are, the network is taking precautions after what happened with Taylor Armstrong's late husband, Russell Armstrong. "After Russell Armstrong's suicide Bravo is trying to making sure that nothing bad happens to the people on their shows. They don't want any more tragedies on their hands," so the source explained.
In related news, PEOPLE claimed that Kim is seeking treatment for alcohol abuse and "other problems". Commenting on the reality star's recent trip to rehab, one source added, "Kim has been to rehab more than once before, but every time is a new time, and everyone just hopes this sticks and that she gets the help she needs. It's serious."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off