Kim Richards Reportedly Pressured by Bravo to Go to Rehab
Kim Richards might not decide to check herself into rehab on her own accord. A day after it was announced that the cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is seeking help at an undisclosed treatment center, Radar Online came out with a report that Bravo was likely behind her recent rehab trip.
Accordingly, the 47-year-old entered rehab after facing pressure from network executives. "Kim was told by the people at Bravo that she had to get help and that help meant going into rehab immediately," a source said. "The network people were worried about her and wanted her to try and fix her problems."
Words are, the network is taking precautions after what happened with Taylor Armstrong's late husband, Russell Armstrong. "After Russell Armstrong's suicide Bravo is trying to making sure that nothing bad happens to the people on their shows. They don't want any more tragedies on their hands," so the source explained.
In related news, PEOPLE claimed that Kim is seeking treatment for alcohol abuse and "other problems". Commenting on the reality star's recent trip to rehab, one source added, "Kim has been to rehab more than once before, but every time is a new time, and everyone just hopes this sticks and that she gets the help she needs. It's serious."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami