'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Kim Richards Seeks Treatment in Rehab
Kim Richards has checked into rehab again. Entertainment Tonight reported on Monday, December 5 that the cast member of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" is currently seeking help at an undisclosed treatment center. It is still unclear what she is seeking treatment for.
The 47-year-old's drinking problem, however, has been brought to public attention in the first season finale of "RHOBH". During the finale, she got into a fight with sister Kyle Richards, who accused her of being "a liar" and "an alcoholic". New York Post's Page Six noted that she was checked into rehab for the first time after the fight.
In an October episode of "RHOBH", Kim was also accused by co-star Brandi Glanville of doing "crystal meth in the bathroom." The reality TV star was quick to defend herself though. She tweeted, "For someone who doesn't know me personally to outright accuse me of using crystal meth leaves me bewildered."
"Drug abuse isn't something you just throw around as a jab," she continued on explaining. "I'll be the first to admit that I have struggled in the past with certain vices; but I have never in my life, EVER, used crystal meth. I have discussed openly my issues with alcohol. As many of you know, sobriety is a lifetime process."
After news of Kim seeking treatment in rehab came out, her other co-star Adrienne Maloof offered words of support for the aunt of Paris Hilton. She told Us Weekly, "I wish her well. It's a step in the right direction."
More The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour