First Promo of Rob Schneider's New Comedy Is Noisy
CBS has given the first taste of its new comedy "iRob!" by dropping a promo video. While it's lack of storyline, the video manages to give a sneak peek to a situation that has to be faced by Rob Schneider's character after he married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob is a lifelong bachelor who just eloped with a Mexican-American woman and returns home to face her "overprotective, judgmental parents." Seemingly having a hard time adjusting to the family's habits, he leaves a dining table since his new family can't stop bickering loudly with one another during a meal.
Joining the cast ensemble are Claudia Bassols as Rob's wife Maggie, as well as Cheech Marin and Diana Maria Riva as Maggie's parents. Schneider is additionally on board to serve as the writer and executive producer.
Though CBS simply mentioned the show as "Rob" in press releases and listings, the network will continue including the punctuation in the title for marketing purposes. This new series will debut Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper