First Promo of Rob Schneider's New Comedy Is Noisy
CBS has given the first taste of its new comedy "iRob!" by dropping a promo video. While it's lack of storyline, the video manages to give a sneak peek to a situation that has to be faced by Rob Schneider's character after he married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob is a lifelong bachelor who just eloped with a Mexican-American woman and returns home to face her "overprotective, judgmental parents." Seemingly having a hard time adjusting to the family's habits, he leaves a dining table since his new family can't stop bickering loudly with one another during a meal.
Joining the cast ensemble are Claudia Bassols as Rob's wife Maggie, as well as Cheech Marin and Diana Maria Riva as Maggie's parents. Schneider is additionally on board to serve as the writer and executive producer.
Though CBS simply mentioned the show as "Rob" in press releases and listings, the network will continue including the punctuation in the title for marketing purposes. This new series will debut Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie