First Promo of Rob Schneider's New Comedy Is Noisy
CBS has given the first taste of its new comedy "iRob!" by dropping a promo video. While it's lack of storyline, the video manages to give a sneak peek to a situation that has to be faced by Rob Schneider's character after he married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob is a lifelong bachelor who just eloped with a Mexican-American woman and returns home to face her "overprotective, judgmental parents." Seemingly having a hard time adjusting to the family's habits, he leaves a dining table since his new family can't stop bickering loudly with one another during a meal.
Joining the cast ensemble are Claudia Bassols as Rob's wife Maggie, as well as Cheech Marin and Diana Maria Riva as Maggie's parents. Schneider is additionally on board to serve as the writer and executive producer.
Though CBS simply mentioned the show as "Rob" in press releases and listings, the network will continue including the punctuation in the title for marketing purposes. This new series will debut Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media