First Promo of Rob Schneider's New Comedy Is Noisy
CBS has given the first taste of its new comedy "iRob!" by dropping a promo video. While it's lack of storyline, the video manages to give a sneak peek to a situation that has to be faced by Rob Schneider's character after he married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob is a lifelong bachelor who just eloped with a Mexican-American woman and returns home to face her "overprotective, judgmental parents." Seemingly having a hard time adjusting to the family's habits, he leaves a dining table since his new family can't stop bickering loudly with one another during a meal.
Joining the cast ensemble are Claudia Bassols as Rob's wife Maggie, as well as Cheech Marin and Diana Maria Riva as Maggie's parents. Schneider is additionally on board to serve as the writer and executive producer.
Though CBS simply mentioned the show as "Rob" in press releases and listings, the network will continue including the punctuation in the title for marketing purposes. This new series will debut Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?