First Promo of Rob Schneider's New Comedy Is Noisy
CBS has given the first taste of its new comedy "iRob!" by dropping a promo video. While it's lack of storyline, the video manages to give a sneak peek to a situation that has to be faced by Rob Schneider's character after he married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family.
Rob is a lifelong bachelor who just eloped with a Mexican-American woman and returns home to face her "overprotective, judgmental parents." Seemingly having a hard time adjusting to the family's habits, he leaves a dining table since his new family can't stop bickering loudly with one another during a meal.
Joining the cast ensemble are Claudia Bassols as Rob's wife Maggie, as well as Cheech Marin and Diana Maria Riva as Maggie's parents. Schneider is additionally on board to serve as the writer and executive producer.
Though CBS simply mentioned the show as "Rob" in press releases and listings, the network will continue including the punctuation in the title for marketing purposes. This new series will debut Thursday, January 12, 2012 at 8:30 P.M.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'