Katy Perry Rocks New Hair, Flaunts Affections for Russell Brand Publicly
Katy Perry made use a recent charity event to debut new hair as well as to put off divorce rumors. On Saturday, December 3, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" hitmaker walked the red carpet at the 3rd Annual Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration with shorter and lighter locks and with husband Russell Brand in tow.
The 27-year-old singer, who sported a bubblegum pink hair at the 2011 American Music Awards, was photographed rocking a straight bob with just a hint of pink at the event benefiting filmmaker David Lynch's foundation. She complimented her new do by wearing a white knee-length Versace sheath with gold embellishments and matching heels.
Upon her arrival, Katy openly displayed her affection toward Russell on the red carpet rolled outside the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts. She and her "Rock of Ages" actor husband brushed off rumors that there's trouble in their marriage by sharing kiss and holding hands before the photographers.
Days earlier, both Katy and Russell denied rumors that they are in the middle of a divorce process. On November 30, Katy tweeted, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!" Meanwhile, Russell insisted on the December 2 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that he is "really happily married" to the "E.T." hitmaker.
More Katy Perry News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage