Katy Perry Rocks New Hair, Flaunts Affections for Russell Brand Publicly
Katy Perry made use a recent charity event to debut new hair as well as to put off divorce rumors. On Saturday, December 3, the "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" hitmaker walked the red carpet at the 3rd Annual Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration with shorter and lighter locks and with husband Russell Brand in tow.
The 27-year-old singer, who sported a bubblegum pink hair at the 2011 American Music Awards, was photographed rocking a straight bob with just a hint of pink at the event benefiting filmmaker David Lynch's foundation. She complimented her new do by wearing a white knee-length Versace sheath with gold embellishments and matching heels.
Upon her arrival, Katy openly displayed her affection toward Russell on the red carpet rolled outside the Los Angeles County Museum of Arts. She and her "Rock of Ages" actor husband brushed off rumors that there's trouble in their marriage by sharing kiss and holding hands before the photographers.
Days earlier, both Katy and Russell denied rumors that they are in the middle of a divorce process. On November 30, Katy tweeted, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!" Meanwhile, Russell insisted on the December 2 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" that he is "really happily married" to the "E.T." hitmaker.
More Katy Perry News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics