Katy Perry Denies Divorce and Pregnancy Rumor Altogether
Katy Perry took a minute to respond to the rumor that she is in the middle of a divorce process from husband Russell Brand. She tweeted on Wednesday, November 30, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!", referring to ABC's now-canceled soap opera. Perry also added the hashtags "#ericakane #pshhh #ifihadadollarforeverytime"
The 27-year-old singer has been rumored separating from Brand repeatedly because they were rarely seen together since their October 2010 wedding. She previously debunked it by reasoning that her touring and his filming schedule prevented them from spending so much time together. She also denied the pregnancy rumor by saying she just liked to eat fast food.
As if to refute the claims altogether, Perry and her husband went to a tattoo parlor together after Perry's Los Angeles concert last week. She inked her ankle with an image of a grinning peppermint candy, while he had the badge of his favorite soccer team, West Ham United, inked on the back of his arm.
More Katy Perry News
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together