Katy Perry Denies Divorce and Pregnancy Rumor Altogether
Katy Perry took a minute to respond to the rumor that she is in the middle of a divorce process from husband Russell Brand. She tweeted on Wednesday, November 30, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!", referring to ABC's now-canceled soap opera. Perry also added the hashtags "#ericakane #pshhh #ifihadadollarforeverytime"
The 27-year-old singer has been rumored separating from Brand repeatedly because they were rarely seen together since their October 2010 wedding. She previously debunked it by reasoning that her touring and his filming schedule prevented them from spending so much time together. She also denied the pregnancy rumor by saying she just liked to eat fast food.
As if to refute the claims altogether, Perry and her husband went to a tattoo parlor together after Perry's Los Angeles concert last week. She inked her ankle with an image of a grinning peppermint candy, while he had the badge of his favorite soccer team, West Ham United, inked on the back of his arm.
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie