Katy Perry Denies Divorce and Pregnancy Rumor Altogether
Katy Perry took a minute to respond to the rumor that she is in the middle of a divorce process from husband Russell Brand. She tweeted on Wednesday, November 30, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!", referring to ABC's now-canceled soap opera. Perry also added the hashtags "#ericakane #pshhh #ifihadadollarforeverytime"
The 27-year-old singer has been rumored separating from Brand repeatedly because they were rarely seen together since their October 2010 wedding. She previously debunked it by reasoning that her touring and his filming schedule prevented them from spending so much time together. She also denied the pregnancy rumor by saying she just liked to eat fast food.
As if to refute the claims altogether, Perry and her husband went to a tattoo parlor together after Perry's Los Angeles concert last week. She inked her ankle with an image of a grinning peppermint candy, while he had the badge of his favorite soccer team, West Ham United, inked on the back of his arm.
More Katy Perry News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns