Katy Perry Denies Divorce and Pregnancy Rumor Altogether
Katy Perry took a minute to respond to the rumor that she is in the middle of a divorce process from husband Russell Brand. She tweeted on Wednesday, November 30, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!", referring to ABC's now-canceled soap opera. Perry also added the hashtags "#ericakane #pshhh #ifihadadollarforeverytime"
The 27-year-old singer has been rumored separating from Brand repeatedly because they were rarely seen together since their October 2010 wedding. She previously debunked it by reasoning that her touring and his filming schedule prevented them from spending so much time together. She also denied the pregnancy rumor by saying she just liked to eat fast food.
As if to refute the claims altogether, Perry and her husband went to a tattoo parlor together after Perry's Los Angeles concert last week. She inked her ankle with an image of a grinning peppermint candy, while he had the badge of his favorite soccer team, West Ham United, inked on the back of his arm.
More Katy Perry News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo