Katy Perry Denies Divorce and Pregnancy Rumor Altogether
Katy Perry took a minute to respond to the rumor that she is in the middle of a divorce process from husband Russell Brand. She tweeted on Wednesday, November 30, "First I'm pregnant & then I'm divorced. What am I All My Children ?!", referring to ABC's now-canceled soap opera. Perry also added the hashtags "#ericakane #pshhh #ifihadadollarforeverytime"
The 27-year-old singer has been rumored separating from Brand repeatedly because they were rarely seen together since their October 2010 wedding. She previously debunked it by reasoning that her touring and his filming schedule prevented them from spending so much time together. She also denied the pregnancy rumor by saying she just liked to eat fast food.
As if to refute the claims altogether, Perry and her husband went to a tattoo parlor together after Perry's Los Angeles concert last week. She inked her ankle with an image of a grinning peppermint candy, while he had the badge of his favorite soccer team, West Ham United, inked on the back of his arm.
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs