Videos: Nicki Minaj, Kanye, Jay-Z and Maroon 5 Perform at Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Show has finally aired on November 29, three weeks after the taping. Soon afterwards, footage from the event flood the web, featuring the likes of Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Jay-Z and Maroon 5 making performances on the catwalk.
Minaj made a performance for the Club Pink. Rocking a spunky, colorful outfit consisting of an orange bustier top and a pair of vibrant tights with a matching cosmic-themed skirt, the Young Money rapstress delivered pop-induced track "Super Bass" while the Angels strutted their stuff.
Kanye performed twice that night; rapping "Stronger" and "N***as in Paris". Wearing a Versace for H&M velvet bomber jacket, the G.O.O.D Music rapper was accompanied by the models dressing as superwomen in the former set. He was joined on stage by Jay-Z in the latter set.
As for Adam Levine and his bandmates, they appeared on stage to provide soundtrack for the Aquatic Angels. Performing "Moves Like Jagger", the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" drew cheers from the crowd when his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna showed up and he landed a kiss on her cheek.
Kanye West and Jay-Z:
More Nicki Minaj News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I 6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza