Videos: Nicki Minaj, Kanye, Jay-Z and Maroon 5 Perform at Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Show has finally aired on November 29, three weeks after the taping. Soon afterwards, footage from the event flood the web, featuring the likes of Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Jay-Z and Maroon 5 making performances on the catwalk.
Minaj made a performance for the Club Pink. Rocking a spunky, colorful outfit consisting of an orange bustier top and a pair of vibrant tights with a matching cosmic-themed skirt, the Young Money rapstress delivered pop-induced track "Super Bass" while the Angels strutted their stuff.
Kanye performed twice that night; rapping "Stronger" and "N***as in Paris". Wearing a Versace for H&M velvet bomber jacket, the G.O.O.D Music rapper was accompanied by the models dressing as superwomen in the former set. He was joined on stage by Jay-Z in the latter set.
As for Adam Levine and his bandmates, they appeared on stage to provide soundtrack for the Aquatic Angels. Performing "Moves Like Jagger", the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" drew cheers from the crowd when his girlfriend Anne Vyalitsyna showed up and he landed a kiss on her cheek.
Kanye West and Jay-Z:
More Nicki Minaj News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival