Pics: Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj Rock Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was glittered not only by hot models but also made merry with live performances by heavyweight Hip-Hop stars like Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj. They performed their singles before the crowd which flooded the Lexington Avenue Armory.
While the "Throne" duo opted for a simple look, the "Fly" raptress opted a spunky, colorful outfit which matched the glittery runway. She slipped into an orange bustier top and a vibrant pair of tights with a matching skirt. She finished off her look with silver shoulder pads, gloves, sneakers and a wavy pink wig.
The other musical guest who provided soundtrack for the angels on the Wednesday, November 9 event was Maroon 5. Frontman Adam Levine went casual for the gig in black slacks and gray wife beater. They performed their song when his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsina strutted her stuff on the runway.
More Kanye West News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'