Pics: Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj Rock Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was glittered not only by hot models but also made merry with live performances by heavyweight Hip-Hop stars like Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj. They performed their singles before the crowd which flooded the Lexington Avenue Armory.
While the "Throne" duo opted for a simple look, the "Fly" raptress opted a spunky, colorful outfit which matched the glittery runway. She slipped into an orange bustier top and a vibrant pair of tights with a matching skirt. She finished off her look with silver shoulder pads, gloves, sneakers and a wavy pink wig.
The other musical guest who provided soundtrack for the angels on the Wednesday, November 9 event was Maroon 5. Frontman Adam Levine went casual for the gig in black slacks and gray wife beater. They performed their song when his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsina strutted her stuff on the runway.
More Kanye West News
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell