Pics: Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj Rock Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was glittered not only by hot models but also made merry with live performances by heavyweight Hip-Hop stars like Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj. They performed their singles before the crowd which flooded the Lexington Avenue Armory.
While the "Throne" duo opted for a simple look, the "Fly" raptress opted a spunky, colorful outfit which matched the glittery runway. She slipped into an orange bustier top and a vibrant pair of tights with a matching skirt. She finished off her look with silver shoulder pads, gloves, sneakers and a wavy pink wig.
The other musical guest who provided soundtrack for the angels on the Wednesday, November 9 event was Maroon 5. Frontman Adam Levine went casual for the gig in black slacks and gray wife beater. They performed their song when his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsina strutted her stuff on the runway.
More Kanye West News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group