Pics: Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj Rock Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was glittered not only by hot models but also made merry with live performances by heavyweight Hip-Hop stars like Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj. They performed their singles before the crowd which flooded the Lexington Avenue Armory.
While the "Throne" duo opted for a simple look, the "Fly" raptress opted a spunky, colorful outfit which matched the glittery runway. She slipped into an orange bustier top and a vibrant pair of tights with a matching skirt. She finished off her look with silver shoulder pads, gloves, sneakers and a wavy pink wig.
The other musical guest who provided soundtrack for the angels on the Wednesday, November 9 event was Maroon 5. Frontman Adam Levine went casual for the gig in black slacks and gray wife beater. They performed their song when his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsina strutted her stuff on the runway.
More Kanye West News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame