Pics: Kanye, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj Rock Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2011
This year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was glittered not only by hot models but also made merry with live performances by heavyweight Hip-Hop stars like Kanye West, Jay-Z and Nicki Minaj. They performed their singles before the crowd which flooded the Lexington Avenue Armory.
While the "Throne" duo opted for a simple look, the "Fly" raptress opted a spunky, colorful outfit which matched the glittery runway. She slipped into an orange bustier top and a vibrant pair of tights with a matching skirt. She finished off her look with silver shoulder pads, gloves, sneakers and a wavy pink wig.
The other musical guest who provided soundtrack for the angels on the Wednesday, November 9 event was Maroon 5. Frontman Adam Levine went casual for the gig in black slacks and gray wife beater. They performed their song when his model girlfriend Anne Vyalitsina strutted her stuff on the runway.
More Kanye West News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M