Justin Bieber's New Album Will Be 'Proper Transition' to Adulthood
Justin Bieber's focusing on his preparation to step into adulthood, according to his longtime vocal producer Kuk Harrell. In an interview with MTV News, the vocal coach explained that the Canadian teen singer would use his next studio album, "Believe", to bridge his graduation from the "Baby" era.
"The only conversation we've had about Justin's album that we're about to do is it's really important that it's the proper transition because we've seen him [with] 'Baby', now we're watching him grow up," he said. "And we can't just throw him into the adult game right away. It has to be the proper transition. There's a record in between."
Harrell additionally said that the timing to "Under the Mistletoe" album couldn't be more perfect because it gave people early introduction to the new Bieber who now has deeper voice. "That's why I think this Christmas album was really important because it gave everybody the opportunity to hear him, see him and get used to his voice changing," he gushed.
"That was a huge thing going into this album. We were able to get a running start on where he's at vocally 'cause it's a natural thing. When his proper album comes out, everybody's going to really be looking at that," Harrell elaborated his statement.
Earlier this year, Bieber himself said he's experimenting with new sound while "trying to keep everyone happy." He gushed, "I'm trying to create a new sound that people aren't really used to hearing. ... I want to find something that's going to suit me and my fans are going to love and older people will like and younger people will like."
More Justin Bieber News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service