'Once Upon a Time' Star Confirms Surprising Death This Season
After killing off Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, "Once Upon a Time" will see the demise of another character. Confirming report that an unexpected character will die before the show reaches episode 10, cast member Raphael Sbarge says, "I can tell you that it's true. Someone is going to die."
Comparing "Once Upon a Time" to "Lost", whose two of the producers create the fairytale drama series, Sbarge says the death twist is one of the things that will add the thrill on the show. "I guess that's similar again to 'Lost' where it does obviously add to the high stakes element of the show," the Archie Hopper depicter states.
Another similarity between the fairytale drama series and the J. J. Abrams-created sci-fi series is "that they have a large ensemble and what they do is that they take a few characters and they kind of take them, effectively on a deep dive," Sbarge adds. The actor explains, "That deep dive is able to really open up that whole world."
Sbarge character, who is also known as Jiminy Cricket in the fairytale land, is the one whose past is explored in the Sunday, November 27 episode. "It's about what he's struggling with and how he has to find his way with his stepmother and what complexities lay ahead for him, too," he further details.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce