'Once Upon a Time' Star Confirms Surprising Death This Season
After killing off Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, "Once Upon a Time" will see the demise of another character. Confirming report that an unexpected character will die before the show reaches episode 10, cast member Raphael Sbarge says, "I can tell you that it's true. Someone is going to die."
Comparing "Once Upon a Time" to "Lost", whose two of the producers create the fairytale drama series, Sbarge says the death twist is one of the things that will add the thrill on the show. "I guess that's similar again to 'Lost' where it does obviously add to the high stakes element of the show," the Archie Hopper depicter states.
Another similarity between the fairytale drama series and the J. J. Abrams-created sci-fi series is "that they have a large ensemble and what they do is that they take a few characters and they kind of take them, effectively on a deep dive," Sbarge adds. The actor explains, "That deep dive is able to really open up that whole world."
Sbarge character, who is also known as Jiminy Cricket in the fairytale land, is the one whose past is explored in the Sunday, November 27 episode. "It's about what he's struggling with and how he has to find his way with his stepmother and what complexities lay ahead for him, too," he further details.
More Once Upon a Time News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns