'Once Upon a Time' Star Confirms Surprising Death This Season
After killing off Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, "Once Upon a Time" will see the demise of another character. Confirming report that an unexpected character will die before the show reaches episode 10, cast member Raphael Sbarge says, "I can tell you that it's true. Someone is going to die."
Comparing "Once Upon a Time" to "Lost", whose two of the producers create the fairytale drama series, Sbarge says the death twist is one of the things that will add the thrill on the show. "I guess that's similar again to 'Lost' where it does obviously add to the high stakes element of the show," the Archie Hopper depicter states.
Another similarity between the fairytale drama series and the J. J. Abrams-created sci-fi series is "that they have a large ensemble and what they do is that they take a few characters and they kind of take them, effectively on a deep dive," Sbarge adds. The actor explains, "That deep dive is able to really open up that whole world."
Sbarge character, who is also known as Jiminy Cricket in the fairytale land, is the one whose past is explored in the Sunday, November 27 episode. "It's about what he's struggling with and how he has to find his way with his stepmother and what complexities lay ahead for him, too," he further details.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard