Black Eyed Peas to Bring Marc Anthony and Flo Rida to Final Concert
Black Eyed Peas are going to throw a star-studded concert before going on a break next year. It's reported that will.i.am and his bandmates have invited Marc Anthony, Cee-Lo Green, Flo Rida, Sean Kingston and Jason Derulo for their upcoming final show.
The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers are going to hold the concert on Wednesday night, November 23 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami. This upcoming gig is actually part of the band's world tour which was kicked off last summer to support their latest studio installment "The Beginning".
Talking about the impending hiatus, will.i.am explained, "We always have two cycles of records and then we take a break. And then two cycles of records and then a break. When we take breaks you know, we work on side projects and get our personal stuff in order then come back and make beautiful music. We think beautiful music."
will.i.am indeed has a solo album under his sleeve. The music mogul will release it next year under the title of "#willpower". As a warm-up, he has already dropped a lead single called "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)" which he performed at 2011 American Music Awards with Jennifer Lopez.
Fergie aka Stacy Ferguson, meanwhile, is looking forward to focusing more on her marriage life. She, most recently, admitted to planning to have a baby. "There's no specific plans or date or anything like that," she said before adding, "That's just one of the things I want to do."
More Black Eyed Peas News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'