Black Eyed Peas to Bring Marc Anthony and Flo Rida to Final Concert
Black Eyed Peas are going to throw a star-studded concert before going on a break next year. It's reported that will.i.am and his bandmates have invited Marc Anthony, Cee-Lo Green, Flo Rida, Sean Kingston and Jason Derulo for their upcoming final show.
The "Boom Boom Pow" hitmakers are going to hold the concert on Wednesday night, November 23 at Sun Life Stadium in Miami. This upcoming gig is actually part of the band's world tour which was kicked off last summer to support their latest studio installment "The Beginning".
Talking about the impending hiatus, will.i.am explained, "We always have two cycles of records and then we take a break. And then two cycles of records and then a break. When we take breaks you know, we work on side projects and get our personal stuff in order then come back and make beautiful music. We think beautiful music."
will.i.am indeed has a solo album under his sleeve. The music mogul will release it next year under the title of "#willpower". As a warm-up, he has already dropped a lead single called "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)" which he performed at 2011 American Music Awards with Jennifer Lopez.
Fergie aka Stacy Ferguson, meanwhile, is looking forward to focusing more on her marriage life. She, most recently, admitted to planning to have a baby. "There's no specific plans or date or anything like that," she said before adding, "That's just one of the things I want to do."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son