AMAs 2011: Live Performances by Enrique Iglesias and Kelly Clarkson
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Enrique Iglesias continued the celebration of 2011 American Music Awards by pumping up the crowd with feel-good song "I Like How It Feels". He brought a children choir to the stage and created arousing harmony with feet-stomping and drum-smacking sound. Next, he delivered a kid-friendly version of "Tonight (I'm F**king You)" with Ludacris in a laser-beamed set.
Earlier in the November 20 evening, Kelly Clarkson took the crowd to the 20s with her old-schooled theme performance of "Mr. Know It All". Donning a red long dress and wearing her hair in soft curls, she sang the single in front of her "wall of doubt" which was filled with newspaper clippings. She was surrounded by some guys posing as paparazzi.
The other musical guests at the event which took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles included will.i.am, Drake and LMFAO. The Black Eyed Peas member debuted his new single "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)", Drizzy performed "Headlines", while Redfoo & Sky Blu closed the night with "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen