AMAs 2011: Live Performances by Enrique Iglesias and Kelly Clarkson
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Enrique Iglesias continued the celebration of 2011 American Music Awards by pumping up the crowd with feel-good song "I Like How It Feels". He brought a children choir to the stage and created arousing harmony with feet-stomping and drum-smacking sound. Next, he delivered a kid-friendly version of "Tonight (I'm F**king You)" with Ludacris in a laser-beamed set.
Earlier in the November 20 evening, Kelly Clarkson took the crowd to the 20s with her old-schooled theme performance of "Mr. Know It All". Donning a red long dress and wearing her hair in soft curls, she sang the single in front of her "wall of doubt" which was filled with newspaper clippings. She was surrounded by some guys posing as paparazzi.
The other musical guests at the event which took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles included will.i.am, Drake and LMFAO. The Black Eyed Peas member debuted his new single "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)", Drizzy performed "Headlines", while Redfoo & Sky Blu closed the night with "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It".
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover