AMAs 2011: Live Performances by Enrique Iglesias and Kelly Clarkson
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
Enrique Iglesias continued the celebration of 2011 American Music Awards by pumping up the crowd with feel-good song "I Like How It Feels". He brought a children choir to the stage and created arousing harmony with feet-stomping and drum-smacking sound. Next, he delivered a kid-friendly version of "Tonight (I'm F**king You)" with Ludacris in a laser-beamed set.
Earlier in the November 20 evening, Kelly Clarkson took the crowd to the 20s with her old-schooled theme performance of "Mr. Know It All". Donning a red long dress and wearing her hair in soft curls, she sang the single in front of her "wall of doubt" which was filled with newspaper clippings. She was surrounded by some guys posing as paparazzi.
The other musical guests at the event which took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles included will.i.am, Drake and LMFAO. The Black Eyed Peas member debuted his new single "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)", Drizzy performed "Headlines", while Redfoo & Sky Blu closed the night with "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It".
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards