AMAs 2011: Live Performances by Enrique Iglesias and Kelly Clarkson
Enrique Iglesias continued the celebration of 2011 American Music Awards by pumping up the crowd with feel-good song "I Like How It Feels". He brought a children choir to the stage and created arousing harmony with feet-stomping and drum-smacking sound. Next, he delivered a kid-friendly version of "Tonight (I'm F**king You)" with Ludacris in a laser-beamed set.
Earlier in the November 20 evening, Kelly Clarkson took the crowd to the 20s with her old-schooled theme performance of "Mr. Know It All". Donning a red long dress and wearing her hair in soft curls, she sang the single in front of her "wall of doubt" which was filled with newspaper clippings. She was surrounded by some guys posing as paparazzi.
The other musical guests at the event which took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles included will.i.am, Drake and LMFAO. The Black Eyed Peas member debuted his new single "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)", Drizzy performed "Headlines", while Redfoo & Sky Blu closed the night with "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It".
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle