AMAs 2011: Live Performances by Enrique Iglesias and Kelly Clarkson
Enrique Iglesias continued the celebration of 2011 American Music Awards by pumping up the crowd with feel-good song "I Like How It Feels". He brought a children choir to the stage and created arousing harmony with feet-stomping and drum-smacking sound. Next, he delivered a kid-friendly version of "Tonight (I'm F**king You)" with Ludacris in a laser-beamed set.
Earlier in the November 20 evening, Kelly Clarkson took the crowd to the 20s with her old-schooled theme performance of "Mr. Know It All". Donning a red long dress and wearing her hair in soft curls, she sang the single in front of her "wall of doubt" which was filled with newspaper clippings. She was surrounded by some guys posing as paparazzi.
The other musical guests at the event which took place at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles included will.i.am, Drake and LMFAO. The Black Eyed Peas member debuted his new single "T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)", Drizzy performed "Headlines", while Redfoo & Sky Blu closed the night with "Party Rock Anthem" / "Sexy and I Know It".
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'