Video: Lady GaGa Performs as Headless Corpse in 'The X Factor'
Lady GaGa once again turned people's head with her outrageous theatrical performance. The Mother Monster, who chained herself to the moon when singing at 2011 MTV Europe Awards, wore an outfit which created an effect that she had decapitated herself when singing in a recent episode of "The X Factor" result show.
The 25-year-old New Yorker delivered "Marry the Night", a latest single from her studio album "Born This Way". The outspoken singer opened the set as a sinner and performed the song inside a confessional booth before coming out out of it while cradling her head. She later stripped off to her underwear and joined her dancers in an energetic routine.
GaGa reportedly demanded a closed set when doing rehearsals for her Sunday, November 13 performance in the singing competition. She, however, had already hinted the theme she prepared for the show hours before taking the stage. "So excited to perform Marry The Night on X Factor UK tonight! Will sing my head off for England!!" she tweeted.
Earlier in the day, GaGa leaved the Lanesborough Hotel wearing a ladylike outfit. The outlandish musician looked regal in a vintage dress with simple cut and a pair of lilac heels and white gloves. She finished off her look with hexagonal glasses and carried a teacup filled with coffee while en route to the "X Factor" studios.
After having a series of performances at some major events including Bambi Awards in Germany, GaGa is expected to continue promotional efforts for the single by premiering its music video sometime soon. On Thursday, she tweeted a picture of herself being wheeled down the hall in a hospital gurney. "It's Not that I've been Dishonest, It's Just that I Loathe Reality," she wrote.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs