Video: Lady GaGa Performs as Headless Corpse in 'The X Factor'
Lady GaGa once again turned people's head with her outrageous theatrical performance. The Mother Monster, who chained herself to the moon when singing at 2011 MTV Europe Awards, wore an outfit which created an effect that she had decapitated herself when singing in a recent episode of "The X Factor" result show.
The 25-year-old New Yorker delivered "Marry the Night", a latest single from her studio album "Born This Way". The outspoken singer opened the set as a sinner and performed the song inside a confessional booth before coming out out of it while cradling her head. She later stripped off to her underwear and joined her dancers in an energetic routine.
GaGa reportedly demanded a closed set when doing rehearsals for her Sunday, November 13 performance in the singing competition. She, however, had already hinted the theme she prepared for the show hours before taking the stage. "So excited to perform Marry The Night on X Factor UK tonight! Will sing my head off for England!!" she tweeted.
Earlier in the day, GaGa leaved the Lanesborough Hotel wearing a ladylike outfit. The outlandish musician looked regal in a vintage dress with simple cut and a pair of lilac heels and white gloves. She finished off her look with hexagonal glasses and carried a teacup filled with coffee while en route to the "X Factor" studios.
After having a series of performances at some major events including Bambi Awards in Germany, GaGa is expected to continue promotional efforts for the single by premiering its music video sometime soon. On Thursday, she tweeted a picture of herself being wheeled down the hall in a hospital gurney. "It's Not that I've been Dishonest, It's Just that I Loathe Reality," she wrote.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story