'Jay Leno' Video: Kristen Stewart Brags About Punching Chris Hemsworth
Kristen Stewart has convinced Jay Leno and audience of his show that she definitely can hit a big guy. Visiting the "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno" to promote her movie "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I", the rumored girlfriend of Robert Pattinson told the host how she smacked her "Snow White and the Huntsman" co-star Chris Hemsworth.
"When they call action, it doesn't matter how times they say look, watch this, be careful with this, don't hit him in the face - Chris Hemsworth - which I did," she began sharing the story from the set of her forthcoming movie. "Thor? You hit Thor in the face?," Leno, who looked surprise, asked her if she really hit the hunky actor who plays the titular character in Marvel's film, "Thor".
Stewart went on detailing, "It made such a loud sound," while using her own fist and palm to create a popping sound. "I was supposed to miss him by this much. I basically knocked him right out of his close-up," the 21-year-old brunette went on recalling, saying that it will be included in the movie.
"Girls, if you've ever wondered if it works, it works! It literally spun him around," she told the audience, but added that she is not proud of what she did. Leno, however, thought the otherwise and said, "You were just bragging. You are proud," while the movie beauty could only reply, "I know, I know."
Also during her interview with Leno on Thursday night, November 3, Stewart debuted a new snippet from "Breaking Dawn Part I". "I think I'm prego," she said when asked to introduce the clip, which sees her character Bella examining her belly in the mirror as she realizes she could be pregnant.
Stewart's film "Breaking Dawn Part I" will hit theaters across the U.S. on November 18. It follows Bella and Edward whose newfound married bliss is cut short when a series of betrayal and misfortune threatens to destroy their world. Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner also return to reprise their roles in the latest installment of the "Twilight" film franchise.
On the same day of the movie release, the cast of the Bill Condon-directed movie will appear on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Their appearance, however, will be taped a few days before, on Monday, November 14.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival