Report: Cameron Diaz Not Exclusively Dating P. Diddy
It hasn't been long since Cameron Diaz separated from New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, but she is already linked romantically to another man. According to Life & Style Weekly, the Lenore Case of "The Green Hornet" might be dating music mogul P. Diddy.
An insider, however, noted that the 39-year-old actress' relationship with the Diddy-Dirty Money founder is still in the early stages and is "not exclusive". Though so, it allegedly helped her get over her romance with Alex. "Diddy is someone Cam can have fun with, no ties at all," added the source.
Cameron and Diddy reportedly went out together on October 24 when they enjoyed dinner at seafood hot spot Catch Roof in New York City. The next day, the twosome were spotted strolling through Washington Square Park. One onlooker claimed, "Cameron was beaming. They looked really comfortable together."
This isn't the first time Cameron is linked to Diddy. Back in March 2008, the two were seen dining at Osteria Mozza restaurant. "Cameron was already seated when Diddy arrived wearing a brown Jump Suit and brought his own bottle of red wine wrapped in a ghetto Ralph's plastic bag," a source spilled at the time. "It was obvious they were on a date as the couple giggled and flirted with each other during dinner."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics