Report: Cameron Diaz Not Exclusively Dating P. Diddy
It hasn't been long since Cameron Diaz separated from New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, but she is already linked romantically to another man. According to Life & Style Weekly, the Lenore Case of "The Green Hornet" might be dating music mogul P. Diddy.
An insider, however, noted that the 39-year-old actress' relationship with the Diddy-Dirty Money founder is still in the early stages and is "not exclusive". Though so, it allegedly helped her get over her romance with Alex. "Diddy is someone Cam can have fun with, no ties at all," added the source.
Cameron and Diddy reportedly went out together on October 24 when they enjoyed dinner at seafood hot spot Catch Roof in New York City. The next day, the twosome were spotted strolling through Washington Square Park. One onlooker claimed, "Cameron was beaming. They looked really comfortable together."
This isn't the first time Cameron is linked to Diddy. Back in March 2008, the two were seen dining at Osteria Mozza restaurant. "Cameron was already seated when Diddy arrived wearing a brown Jump Suit and brought his own bottle of red wine wrapped in a ghetto Ralph's plastic bag," a source spilled at the time. "It was obvious they were on a date as the couple giggled and flirted with each other during dinner."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?