Report: Cameron Diaz Not Exclusively Dating P. Diddy
It hasn't been long since Cameron Diaz separated from New York Yankees star Alex Rodriguez, but she is already linked romantically to another man. According to Life & Style Weekly, the Lenore Case of "The Green Hornet" might be dating music mogul P. Diddy.
An insider, however, noted that the 39-year-old actress' relationship with the Diddy-Dirty Money founder is still in the early stages and is "not exclusive". Though so, it allegedly helped her get over her romance with Alex. "Diddy is someone Cam can have fun with, no ties at all," added the source.
Cameron and Diddy reportedly went out together on October 24 when they enjoyed dinner at seafood hot spot Catch Roof in New York City. The next day, the twosome were spotted strolling through Washington Square Park. One onlooker claimed, "Cameron was beaming. They looked really comfortable together."
This isn't the first time Cameron is linked to Diddy. Back in March 2008, the two were seen dining at Osteria Mozza restaurant. "Cameron was already seated when Diddy arrived wearing a brown Jump Suit and brought his own bottle of red wine wrapped in a ghetto Ralph's plastic bag," a source spilled at the time. "It was obvious they were on a date as the couple giggled and flirted with each other during dinner."
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates