P. Diddy and Cameron Diaz Going Out on Some Secret Dates
Hot on the heels of him being linked to the 1994 shooting of the late rapper and actor Tupac Shakur, P. Diddy makes another major media headline as he's been reported to have been going out on some secret dates with actress Cameron Diaz lately. Hollyscoop was the first to report on a possible romance between the celebrities.
Diddy and Diaz, as claimed by the site, were spotted dining at Osteria Mozza restaurant way back on March 15. They arrived at the restaurant separately, yet left together through the back.
"Cameron was already seated when Diddy arrived wearing a brown Jump Suit and brought his own bottle of red wine wrapped in a ghetto Ralph's plastic bag," Hollyscoop quoted a source in the know as saying. "It was obvious they were on a date as the couple giggled and flirted with each other during dinner."
The speculation of a romance has not been confirmed or denied just yet.
Diaz, since her split from longtime boyfriend Justin Timberlake, has been liked to a number of men, from magician Criss Angel to actors Scott Speedman and Jude Law.
As of Diddy, he once was reported to be dating movie star Sienna Miller soon following his split from longtime partner Kim Porter. Both the music mogul and Miller have denied the dating report though.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!