P. Diddy and Cameron Diaz Going Out on Some Secret Dates
Hot on the heels of him being linked to the 1994 shooting of the late rapper and actor Tupac Shakur, P. Diddy makes another major media headline as he's been reported to have been going out on some secret dates with actress Cameron Diaz lately. Hollyscoop was the first to report on a possible romance between the celebrities.
Diddy and Diaz, as claimed by the site, were spotted dining at Osteria Mozza restaurant way back on March 15. They arrived at the restaurant separately, yet left together through the back.
"Cameron was already seated when Diddy arrived wearing a brown Jump Suit and brought his own bottle of red wine wrapped in a ghetto Ralph's plastic bag," Hollyscoop quoted a source in the know as saying. "It was obvious they were on a date as the couple giggled and flirted with each other during dinner."
The speculation of a romance has not been confirmed or denied just yet.
Diaz, since her split from longtime boyfriend Justin Timberlake, has been liked to a number of men, from magician Criss Angel to actors Scott Speedman and Jude Law.
As of Diddy, he once was reported to be dating movie star Sienna Miller soon following his split from longtime partner Kim Porter. Both the music mogul and Miller have denied the dating report though.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season