Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's Relationship Gone Kaput
For the umpteenth time, Cameron Diaz is reported splitting from her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez. The couple was first reported heading different routes last year, and the relationship apparently doesn't work out even a year later.
"They broke up recently," a source close to Rodriguez confirmed to Us Weekly. Their reason of split is none other than work ethic. "She's very busy with her career," the source added. "And he's had injuries and wants to focus on his game. They're dedicated professionals."
Despite the separation, the couple has agreed to keep it low. "They're still very friendly and like each other," the source said. "He has an enormous amount of respect for her."
No confirmation from the reps is available. Diaz was recently seen with him in New York buying artwork to decorate his Miami home.
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video