Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's Relationship Gone Kaput
For the umpteenth time, Cameron Diaz is reported splitting from her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez. The couple was first reported heading different routes last year, and the relationship apparently doesn't work out even a year later.
"They broke up recently," a source close to Rodriguez confirmed to Us Weekly. Their reason of split is none other than work ethic. "She's very busy with her career," the source added. "And he's had injuries and wants to focus on his game. They're dedicated professionals."
Despite the separation, the couple has agreed to keep it low. "They're still very friendly and like each other," the source said. "He has an enormous amount of respect for her."
No confirmation from the reps is available. Diaz was recently seen with him in New York buying artwork to decorate his Miami home.
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo
- 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' Is Renewed for Season 6 Amid Their Divorce Drama
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Cozying Up to Mystery Brunette Days Before Katy Perry Split