Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's Relationship Gone Kaput
For the umpteenth time, Cameron Diaz is reported splitting from her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez. The couple was first reported heading different routes last year, and the relationship apparently doesn't work out even a year later.
"They broke up recently," a source close to Rodriguez confirmed to Us Weekly. Their reason of split is none other than work ethic. "She's very busy with her career," the source added. "And he's had injuries and wants to focus on his game. They're dedicated professionals."
Despite the separation, the couple has agreed to keep it low. "They're still very friendly and like each other," the source said. "He has an enormous amount of respect for her."
No confirmation from the reps is available. Diaz was recently seen with him in New York buying artwork to decorate his Miami home.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna