Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's Relationship Gone Kaput
For the umpteenth time, Cameron Diaz is reported splitting from her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez. The couple was first reported heading different routes last year, and the relationship apparently doesn't work out even a year later.
"They broke up recently," a source close to Rodriguez confirmed to Us Weekly. Their reason of split is none other than work ethic. "She's very busy with her career," the source added. "And he's had injuries and wants to focus on his game. They're dedicated professionals."
Despite the separation, the couple has agreed to keep it low. "They're still very friendly and like each other," the source said. "He has an enormous amount of respect for her."
No confirmation from the reps is available. Diaz was recently seen with him in New York buying artwork to decorate his Miami home.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'