Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's Relationship Gone Kaput
For the umpteenth time, Cameron Diaz is reported splitting from her boyfriend Alex Rodriguez. The couple was first reported heading different routes last year, and the relationship apparently doesn't work out even a year later.
"They broke up recently," a source close to Rodriguez confirmed to Us Weekly. Their reason of split is none other than work ethic. "She's very busy with her career," the source added. "And he's had injuries and wants to focus on his game. They're dedicated professionals."
Despite the separation, the couple has agreed to keep it low. "They're still very friendly and like each other," the source said. "He has an enormous amount of respect for her."
No confirmation from the reps is available. Diaz was recently seen with him in New York buying artwork to decorate his Miami home.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie