Rihanna Cancels Second Sweden Concert Due to Exhaustion
Rihanna apparently hasn't fully recovered from suffering a bad case of flu last Monday, October 31. After canceling a concert in Malmo, Sweden that day, the Barbados singer, who has performed nonstop since last summer, scrapped another gig in the country.
This time around, Riri pulled the plug on the show which was supposed to take place in Stockholm on Wednesday. According to Live Nation's Kristofer Akesson, she was exhausted and didn't feel well. The cancellation was made an hour before the gig after she consulted with a doctor.
Details about Riri's ailment were not released, but she was reported to have partied too much. "Rihanna is running on empty but she's still been going out drinking and living it up," a source told The Sun. "She doesn't have any down time where she can completely relax. She spends most of her time in the studio, on stage or in clubs."
A day before the second cancellation, Riri was able to perform at the first of her two scheduled shows in Stockholm. She rocked Ericsson Globe and was supposed to follow it up with another gig on the following day. Fans who have purchased the tickets need no worry since organizers plan to reschedule the canceled concerts.
Next, the "We Found Love" hitmaker is scheduled to fly to Germany for a concert in Hannover and Leipzig each. The songtress will continue touring to promote her latest album "Loud" across Europe until December. She will wrap it up by holding two concerts at the O2 Arena in London.
More Rihanna News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding