Eva Longoria Shoots Down Matt Barnes Dating Rumors
Eva Longoria is not happy being romantically linked to Los Angeles Lakers forward Matt Barnes. The 36-year-old actress has slammed the recent dating speculations by writing on her Who Say account, "First Jessica Simpson, now this. Once again, press gets it wrong, Matt Barnes and I are not dating!"
"We are doing a charity event together for Padres and Athletes vs. Cancer," so the Gabrielle Solis of "Desperate Housewives" insisted. She went on to question, "Why is the truth never the headline? Why did I bother to comment when they put your statement at end of articles? #stillannoying."
Eva, who divorced San Antonio Spurs star Tony Parker in 2010, was rumored to be dating Matt after New York Post's Page Six came out with a report on Sunday, October 30 that the Texas-born actress "may have her eye on a new baller". It was said that the two were "very flirty" while dining with friends at Il Mulino, Greenwich Village on Thursday night, October 27.
Speaking of the rumored pair, an onlooker claimed, "There was definitely a spark between Eva and Matt." The source added, "They weren't seated next to each other, but you could tell there was something between them. There was a little hand-holding over the table and a lot of eye contact."
A representative for Eva, however, stated that there was no truth in the rumors. "Eva and Matt are friends and are working together doing charity work for Eva's Padres Contra El Cancer," her rep insisted. "She was at the dinner amongst her other friends."
Eva is still dating Penelope Cruz's little brother, Eduardo Cruz. The couple first went public in February when they were spotted spending romantic weekend aboard a luxurious yacht in Miami Beach. A month later, the two were caught on tape sharing passionate kisses during a lunch date at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney