Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz Spent Romantic Weekend Together
Eva Longoria keeps fueling rumor of her dating Eduardo Cruz although her representative has denied the report. The twosome was spotted spending a romantic afternoon together this weekend in Miami Beach.
They were aboard a luxurious yacht on Saturday, February 5 during when the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looked chic in a white top and jeans with beige peep toe heels. Eva and Eduardo, who is Penelope Cruz's brother, were pictured while enjoying the sight from the ship.
Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz were first romantically linked after they were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso in October last year. They were also said spending Christmas Eve together at Eva's home, and later they were seen enjoying a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was in January.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic