Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz Spent Romantic Weekend Together
Eva Longoria keeps fueling rumor of her dating Eduardo Cruz although her representative has denied the report. The twosome was spotted spending a romantic afternoon together this weekend in Miami Beach.
They were aboard a luxurious yacht on Saturday, February 5 during when the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looked chic in a white top and jeans with beige peep toe heels. Eva and Eduardo, who is Penelope Cruz's brother, were pictured while enjoying the sight from the ship.
Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz were first romantically linked after they were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso in October last year. They were also said spending Christmas Eve together at Eva's home, and later they were seen enjoying a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was in January.
More Eva Longoria News
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer