Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz Spent Romantic Weekend Together
Eva Longoria keeps fueling rumor of her dating Eduardo Cruz although her representative has denied the report. The twosome was spotted spending a romantic afternoon together this weekend in Miami Beach.
They were aboard a luxurious yacht on Saturday, February 5 during when the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looked chic in a white top and jeans with beige peep toe heels. Eva and Eduardo, who is Penelope Cruz's brother, were pictured while enjoying the sight from the ship.
Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz were first romantically linked after they were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso in October last year. They were also said spending Christmas Eve together at Eva's home, and later they were seen enjoying a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was in January.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance