Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz Spent Romantic Weekend Together
Eva Longoria keeps fueling rumor of her dating Eduardo Cruz although her representative has denied the report. The twosome was spotted spending a romantic afternoon together this weekend in Miami Beach.
They were aboard a luxurious yacht on Saturday, February 5 during when the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looked chic in a white top and jeans with beige peep toe heels. Eva and Eduardo, who is Penelope Cruz's brother, were pictured while enjoying the sight from the ship.
Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz were first romantically linked after they were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso in October last year. They were also said spending Christmas Eve together at Eva's home, and later they were seen enjoying a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was in January.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective