Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz Spent Romantic Weekend Together
Eva Longoria keeps fueling rumor of her dating Eduardo Cruz although her representative has denied the report. The twosome was spotted spending a romantic afternoon together this weekend in Miami Beach.
They were aboard a luxurious yacht on Saturday, February 5 during when the 35-year-old "Desperate Housewives" star looked chic in a white top and jeans with beige peep toe heels. Eva and Eduardo, who is Penelope Cruz's brother, were pictured while enjoying the sight from the ship.
Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz were first romantically linked after they were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso in October last year. They were also said spending Christmas Eve together at Eva's home, and later they were seen enjoying a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was in January.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels