Eva Longoria Snapped Passionately Kissing Eduardo Cruz in Public
Eva Longoria seems to be growing comfortable with her romance to Eduardo Cruz. While she keeps tight-lipped on the status of their relationship, the Gabrielle Solis of "Desperate Housewives" was recently snapped sharing one passionate kiss with the younger brother of Penelope Cruz.
The 35-year-old beauty gave the 25-year-old singer a smooch when they enjoyed a romantic lunch at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Monday, March 7. The lip-lock photo came out about a month after the pair were seen giving each other passionate embracing during a Super Bowl party aboard a luxurious yacht in Miami Beach.
Eva, who had her divorce from NBA star Tony Parker finalized back in January, was first romantically linked to Eduardo in October 2010, before she had gone public with her marriage split. At the time, the twosome were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso. On Christmas Eve morning, Eduardo was seen leaving her home.
In January, Eva and Eduardo were seen dining and watching a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was. Despite their togetherness, a spokesperson for the actress has insisted that the relationship between the two is purely platonic. The publicist told the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2