Eva Longoria Snapped Passionately Kissing Eduardo Cruz in Public
Eva Longoria seems to be growing comfortable with her romance to Eduardo Cruz. While she keeps tight-lipped on the status of their relationship, the Gabrielle Solis of "Desperate Housewives" was recently snapped sharing one passionate kiss with the younger brother of Penelope Cruz.
The 35-year-old beauty gave the 25-year-old singer a smooch when they enjoyed a romantic lunch at Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles on Monday, March 7. The lip-lock photo came out about a month after the pair were seen giving each other passionate embracing during a Super Bowl party aboard a luxurious yacht in Miami Beach.
Eva, who had her divorce from NBA star Tony Parker finalized back in January, was first romantically linked to Eduardo in October 2010, before she had gone public with her marriage split. At the time, the twosome were seen together at her Los Angeles restaurant Beso. On Christmas Eve morning, Eduardo was seen leaving her home.
In January, Eva and Eduardo were seen dining and watching a flamenco dance troupe at Hollywood cabaret club Cafe Was. Despite their togetherness, a spokesperson for the actress has insisted that the relationship between the two is purely platonic. The publicist told the New York Post's Page Six, "Eva and Eduardo are friends."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked