Big Sean Accepts Plea Deal, Sexual Assault Charges Dropped
Big Sean doesn't have to worry about being charged with third-degree sex abuse and forcible touching anymore. The 23-year-old rapper has those charges against him dropped after he accepted a plea deal for a misdemeanor count of unlawful imprisonment on Wednesday, October 26. He was only required to pay a $750 fine.
Spreading words that the MC, whose real name is Sean Anderson, is in the clear was his lawyer Scott Leemon. To XXLMag.com, he stated, "I am pleased to announce that after further investigation the Niagra County District Attorney's Office decided not to pursue any of the sexual misconduct allegations against Mr. Anderson."
"As a result in order to get this entire ordeal behind him Mr. Anderson agreed to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unlawful imprisonment with a $750 fine," Scott said, before adding, "Mr. Anderson regrets any misunderstandings that occurred that day and reiterates he did not engage in any type of sexual misconduct."
Sean was arrested during a concert in Buffalo, New York on August 4 after a 17-year-old girl claimed to be sexually assaulted by the rapper and his friend Willie Hansbro. Both were charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and sex abuse in the third degree. Willie also accepted the same plea deal as Sean.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation