Arrested for Sexual Assault, Big Sean Vehemently Denies Allegations
Big Sean is denying allegations that he has sexually assaulted a woman during a concert in Buffalo, New York. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper was arrested on Thursday, August 4 at around 9:50 P.M. ET after the woman filed the complaint against him and friend Willie Hansbro at the Artpark State Part where he performed with Wiz Khalifa.
Both the 23-year-old and his pal were charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and sex abuse in the third degree. They were issued appearance tickets and released on $500 bail. They will have to appear in Niagara County Court in the town of Lewiston on September 6.
On Friday, August 5, Sean's lawyer Scott E. Leemon confirmed the arrest. "Last night, recording artists Sean 'Big Sea' Anderson and Willie 'Sayitainttone' Hansbro were arrested and then immediately released by the NY State Police in connection with an allegation made by a female who was at their concert in Lewiston, New York," he said in a statement.
Leemon continued his statement by saying, "Both men were charged with misdemeanors," before taking note that "both vehemently deny the allegations." The attorney added, "I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated."
More Big Sean News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie