Arrested for Sexual Assault, Big Sean Vehemently Denies Allegations
Big Sean is denying allegations that he has sexually assaulted a woman during a concert in Buffalo, New York. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper was arrested on Thursday, August 4 at around 9:50 P.M. ET after the woman filed the complaint against him and friend Willie Hansbro at the Artpark State Part where he performed with Wiz Khalifa.
Both the 23-year-old and his pal were charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and sex abuse in the third degree. They were issued appearance tickets and released on $500 bail. They will have to appear in Niagara County Court in the town of Lewiston on September 6.
On Friday, August 5, Sean's lawyer Scott E. Leemon confirmed the arrest. "Last night, recording artists Sean 'Big Sea' Anderson and Willie 'Sayitainttone' Hansbro were arrested and then immediately released by the NY State Police in connection with an allegation made by a female who was at their concert in Lewiston, New York," he said in a statement.
Leemon continued his statement by saying, "Both men were charged with misdemeanors," before taking note that "both vehemently deny the allegations." The attorney added, "I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated."
More Big Sean News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell