Arrested for Sexual Assault, Big Sean Vehemently Denies Allegations
Big Sean is denying allegations that he has sexually assaulted a woman during a concert in Buffalo, New York. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper was arrested on Thursday, August 4 at around 9:50 P.M. ET after the woman filed the complaint against him and friend Willie Hansbro at the Artpark State Part where he performed with Wiz Khalifa.
Both the 23-year-old and his pal were charged with misdemeanor counts of forcible touching, unlawful imprisonment in the second degree and sex abuse in the third degree. They were issued appearance tickets and released on $500 bail. They will have to appear in Niagara County Court in the town of Lewiston on September 6.
On Friday, August 5, Sean's lawyer Scott E. Leemon confirmed the arrest. "Last night, recording artists Sean 'Big Sea' Anderson and Willie 'Sayitainttone' Hansbro were arrested and then immediately released by the NY State Police in connection with an allegation made by a female who was at their concert in Lewiston, New York," he said in a statement.
Leemon continued his statement by saying, "Both men were charged with misdemeanors," before taking note that "both vehemently deny the allegations." The attorney added, "I am confident, that after further investigation, both men will be vindicated."
More Big Sean News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle