Loretta Lynn Out of the Hospital, Says She's Going to Take It Easy
Loretta Lynn has been released from the hospital. The country music legend was treated for bacterial pneumonia at a hospital in Bowling Green, Kentucky on Saturday, October 22, but a statement released on Monday, October 24 revealed that she is currently recuperating at her home in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.
The "If You're Not Gone Too Long" singer was taken to the emergency room early Saturday morning after she woke up on her tour bus having a hard time breathing. A statement on her website at the time read, "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest."
Loretta herself has since addressed her health scare. In a statement released Monday, the 76-year-old singer admitted, "It was one scary night." Though so, the four-time Grammy winner assured, "But I am feeling better and just gonna take it easy for a couple of weeks."
Because of her condition, Loretta had to cancel her Saturday performance in Ashland, Kentucky, as well as a Sunday show in Durham, North Carolina. Following her release from hospital, it is announced that she is expected to resume her tour with a performance on November 3 in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'