Loretta Lynn Cancels Two Dates Following Pneumonia
Country singer Loretta Lynn has to postpone a number of concerts because she has been diagnosed with pneumonia. News about her health came out after a Kentucky theater where she was supposed to perform in on Saturday, October 22, announced that the show has been canceled.
The 76-year-old is in the hospital. "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest. Loretta is doing well and is disappointed but feels confident she will be ready for upcoming November dates," a statement on her website read.
Lynn will also postpone the Sunday show in Durham, N.C. Both of the canceled dates will be rescheduled.
Lynn also had a health problem back in August that forced her to cancel tour dates. She had to go through a knee replacement surgery.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences