Loretta Lynn Cancels Two Dates Following Pneumonia
Country singer Loretta Lynn has to postpone a number of concerts because she has been diagnosed with pneumonia. News about her health came out after a Kentucky theater where she was supposed to perform in on Saturday, October 22, announced that the show has been canceled.
The 76-year-old is in the hospital. "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest. Loretta is doing well and is disappointed but feels confident she will be ready for upcoming November dates," a statement on her website read.
Lynn will also postpone the Sunday show in Durham, N.C. Both of the canceled dates will be rescheduled.
Lynn also had a health problem back in August that forced her to cancel tour dates. She had to go through a knee replacement surgery.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie