Loretta Lynn Cancels Two Dates Following Pneumonia
Country singer Loretta Lynn has to postpone a number of concerts because she has been diagnosed with pneumonia. News about her health came out after a Kentucky theater where she was supposed to perform in on Saturday, October 22, announced that the show has been canceled.
The 76-year-old is in the hospital. "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest. Loretta is doing well and is disappointed but feels confident she will be ready for upcoming November dates," a statement on her website read.
Lynn will also postpone the Sunday show in Durham, N.C. Both of the canceled dates will be rescheduled.
Lynn also had a health problem back in August that forced her to cancel tour dates. She had to go through a knee replacement surgery.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3