Loretta Lynn Cancels Two Dates Following Pneumonia
Country singer Loretta Lynn has to postpone a number of concerts because she has been diagnosed with pneumonia. News about her health came out after a Kentucky theater where she was supposed to perform in on Saturday, October 22, announced that the show has been canceled.
The 76-year-old is in the hospital. "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest. Loretta is doing well and is disappointed but feels confident she will be ready for upcoming November dates," a statement on her website read.
Lynn will also postpone the Sunday show in Durham, N.C. Both of the canceled dates will be rescheduled.
Lynn also had a health problem back in August that forced her to cancel tour dates. She had to go through a knee replacement surgery.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie