Loretta Lynn Cancels Two Dates Following Pneumonia
Country singer Loretta Lynn has to postpone a number of concerts because she has been diagnosed with pneumonia. News about her health came out after a Kentucky theater where she was supposed to perform in on Saturday, October 22, announced that the show has been canceled.
The 76-year-old is in the hospital. "Doctors have diagnosed her as the beginning stages pneumonia, and will continue to need rest. Loretta is doing well and is disappointed but feels confident she will be ready for upcoming November dates," a statement on her website read.
Lynn will also postpone the Sunday show in Durham, N.C. Both of the canceled dates will be rescheduled.
Lynn also had a health problem back in August that forced her to cancel tour dates. She had to go through a knee replacement surgery.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role