Justin Bieber Inspired to Make Album That People Would Remember
Justin Bieber has high hope for his upcoming Christmas album "Under the Mistletoe". Already having his fair share of chart-busting records, the "Never Say Never" singer, this time around, wishes the album does not just turn into a chart breaker but also becomes a work that people would remember.
In an interview with MTV, Bieber reveals that he's inspired by Mariah Carey and Boyz II Men who both are featured in the upcoming CD. He joins forces with the R&B diva in a cover of her holiday classic "All I Want for Christmas Is You", and teams up with the R&B group in a track titled "Fa La La".
"I love Boyz II Men's Christmas album, I love Mariah Carey's Christmas album, and luckily enough, I got them both on my album," he says. "So that was amazing. I wanted to make a Christmas album that everyone would remember. Those are albums that people remember, so to have them be able to collaborate with me was incredible."
"Under the Mistletoe" is going to make its way out in the United States on November 1. A mix of original jams and remixes of classic yulitudes, it additionally lines up the likes of Usher, Busta Rhymes and The Band Perry as featured guests.
One of the songs listed in the effort is a rendition of "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town". It serves as one of the soundtracks for "Arthur Christmas". A music video for the revamped track is going to be debuted before the family movie arrives in the U.S. theaters on November 23.
$1 from every copy of the CD sold will be donated to charity including Pencils of Promise and the Make-A-Wish Foundation. "Universal never actually allowed money from the album to go to charity, so it's kind of a unique thing and I'm very happy and proud of what we've done," he gushed.
More Justin Bieber News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3