Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Domino'
Although her broken foot hasn't been fully recovered, Jessie J still manages to keep releasing music videos. After weathering the storm in "Who You Are" clip, the British singer/songwriter compiles montage of her live performance in London and some personal footage into promo visuals for "Domino".
The video sees Jessie belting out her lyrics from a throne during a live concert. Every once in a while, footage which seems to narrate her journey to stardom is flashed. It includes the "Do It Like a Due" hitmaker crafting music in studio, greeting her fans in a train station, and goofing around in Hollywood.
Although it is approved by Jessie, the music video which has just come out via MTV is not the official one. On Twitter, the big winner of 2011 MOBO Awards informs her followers, writing, "Its not the official video for domino. For all #heartbeats asking."
For those who can't get enough of her, there will be a music video which features Jessie coming out this coming Saturday, October 15. Filmed to support a single called "Up", it will see the "Price Tag" singer sharing screen with fellow British artist James Morrison.
Also, Jessie is scheduled to perform at the upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards on November 6 at Belfast's Odyssey Arena. She is joined in the performer list by Coldplay, LMFAO and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Hosting the annual show will be the young and talented Selena Gomez.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences