Video Premiere: Jessie J's 'Domino'
Although her broken foot hasn't been fully recovered, Jessie J still manages to keep releasing music videos. After weathering the storm in "Who You Are" clip, the British singer/songwriter compiles montage of her live performance in London and some personal footage into promo visuals for "Domino".
The video sees Jessie belting out her lyrics from a throne during a live concert. Every once in a while, footage which seems to narrate her journey to stardom is flashed. It includes the "Do It Like a Due" hitmaker crafting music in studio, greeting her fans in a train station, and goofing around in Hollywood.
Although it is approved by Jessie, the music video which has just come out via MTV is not the official one. On Twitter, the big winner of 2011 MOBO Awards informs her followers, writing, "Its not the official video for domino. For all #heartbeats asking."
For those who can't get enough of her, there will be a music video which features Jessie coming out this coming Saturday, October 15. Filmed to support a single called "Up", it will see the "Price Tag" singer sharing screen with fellow British artist James Morrison.
Also, Jessie is scheduled to perform at the upcoming MTV Europe Music Awards on November 6 at Belfast's Odyssey Arena. She is joined in the performer list by Coldplay, LMFAO and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Hosting the annual show will be the young and talented Selena Gomez.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers