Jessie J Overwhelmed With Emotion in 'Who You Are' Music Video
Jessie J has premiered a music video in support of her latest single "Who You Are" for fans' viewing pleasure. Although she's unable to move a lot due to a broken foot, the British pop sensation still manages to deliver a compelling clip by showing raw emotion.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker opens the video by sitting close to the camera and singing her heart out. The feeling of lost and despair gets thicker when the storm comes and the rain pours heavily inside the room drenching her and knocking some stuffs to the floor before the light is out.
The emotional song is taken from Jessie's debut album of the same name "Who You Are". The track is one of those which she feels closest to her heart. It's written at the end of her lonely three-month trip to Los Angeles when she was 20 and shunted from studio to studio with various producers.
Jessie J's "Who You Are" music video
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director