Jessie J Overwhelmed With Emotion in 'Who You Are' Music Video
Jessie J has premiered a music video in support of her latest single "Who You Are" for fans' viewing pleasure. Although she's unable to move a lot due to a broken foot, the British pop sensation still manages to deliver a compelling clip by showing raw emotion.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker opens the video by sitting close to the camera and singing her heart out. The feeling of lost and despair gets thicker when the storm comes and the rain pours heavily inside the room drenching her and knocking some stuffs to the floor before the light is out.
The emotional song is taken from Jessie's debut album of the same name "Who You Are". The track is one of those which she feels closest to her heart. It's written at the end of her lonely three-month trip to Los Angeles when she was 20 and shunted from studio to studio with various producers.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date