Jessie J Overwhelmed With Emotion in 'Who You Are' Music Video
Jessie J has premiered a music video in support of her latest single "Who You Are" for fans' viewing pleasure. Although she's unable to move a lot due to a broken foot, the British pop sensation still manages to deliver a compelling clip by showing raw emotion.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker opens the video by sitting close to the camera and singing her heart out. The feeling of lost and despair gets thicker when the storm comes and the rain pours heavily inside the room drenching her and knocking some stuffs to the floor before the light is out.
The emotional song is taken from Jessie's debut album of the same name "Who You Are". The track is one of those which she feels closest to her heart. It's written at the end of her lonely three-month trip to Los Angeles when she was 20 and shunted from studio to studio with various producers.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?