Jessie J Overwhelmed With Emotion in 'Who You Are' Music Video
Jessie J has premiered a music video in support of her latest single "Who You Are" for fans' viewing pleasure. Although she's unable to move a lot due to a broken foot, the British pop sensation still manages to deliver a compelling clip by showing raw emotion.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker opens the video by sitting close to the camera and singing her heart out. The feeling of lost and despair gets thicker when the storm comes and the rain pours heavily inside the room drenching her and knocking some stuffs to the floor before the light is out.
The emotional song is taken from Jessie's debut album of the same name "Who You Are". The track is one of those which she feels closest to her heart. It's written at the end of her lonely three-month trip to Los Angeles when she was 20 and shunted from studio to studio with various producers.
Jessie J's "Who You Are" music video
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off