Jessie J Overwhelmed With Emotion in 'Who You Are' Music Video
Jessie J has premiered a music video in support of her latest single "Who You Are" for fans' viewing pleasure. Although she's unable to move a lot due to a broken foot, the British pop sensation still manages to deliver a compelling clip by showing raw emotion.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker opens the video by sitting close to the camera and singing her heart out. The feeling of lost and despair gets thicker when the storm comes and the rain pours heavily inside the room drenching her and knocking some stuffs to the floor before the light is out.
The emotional song is taken from Jessie's debut album of the same name "Who You Are". The track is one of those which she feels closest to her heart. It's written at the end of her lonely three-month trip to Los Angeles when she was 20 and shunted from studio to studio with various producers.
Jessie J's "Who You Are" music video
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival