Ashton Kutcher Greets Demi Moore With Hug After Weekend Kabbalah Service
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore kept it civil regardless of rumors that they are heading for splitsville. According to PEOPLE, the couple were spotted exchanging a hug after attending a religious service at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles. They, however, sat on opposite sides of the aisle during the service.
The post-service embrace was reportedly initiated by Kutcher. Rumor has it, he kept his arms around Moore's waist and so did she to him when they walked out of the building. He additionally leaned down affectionately to talk to her who was said to be quiet and appeared tired.
The "Two and a Half Men" star and the "LOL" actress were spotted hugging on Friday night, October 7, the same day when she reportedly consulted a lawyer to get divorce from him. As of press time, both of them remain mum regarding the divorce rumors.
Kutcher, however, had dismissed rumors he cheated on Moore. He tweeted a few days earlier, "When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an A** out of U and ME." Moore didn't say a word though, unlike what she did last year when he denied report of a similar issue.
Back then, the "New Year's Eve" actor was accused of being unfaithful by Star magazine and he hit back by threatening the publication to take legal action. "I think Star magazine calling me a cheater qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees," he tweeted. Demi was quick to respond, "Excellent point my love."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off