Ashton Kutcher Greets Demi Moore With Hug After Weekend Kabbalah Service
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore kept it civil regardless of rumors that they are heading for splitsville. According to PEOPLE, the couple were spotted exchanging a hug after attending a religious service at the Kabbalah Centre in Los Angeles. They, however, sat on opposite sides of the aisle during the service.
The post-service embrace was reportedly initiated by Kutcher. Rumor has it, he kept his arms around Moore's waist and so did she to him when they walked out of the building. He additionally leaned down affectionately to talk to her who was said to be quiet and appeared tired.
The "Two and a Half Men" star and the "LOL" actress were spotted hugging on Friday night, October 7, the same day when she reportedly consulted a lawyer to get divorce from him. As of press time, both of them remain mum regarding the divorce rumors.
Kutcher, however, had dismissed rumors he cheated on Moore. He tweeted a few days earlier, "When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an A** out of U and ME." Moore didn't say a word though, unlike what she did last year when he denied report of a similar issue.
Back then, the "New Year's Eve" actor was accused of being unfaithful by Star magazine and he hit back by threatening the publication to take legal action. "I think Star magazine calling me a cheater qualifies as defamation of character. I hope my lawyer agrees," he tweeted. Demi was quick to respond, "Excellent point my love."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'