Report: Demi Moore Has Seen Divorce Lawyer
After failing to patch things up with her third husband, Demi Moore reportedly is going for another divorce. According to some reports, the "Ghost" star has consulted a divorce lawyer on Friday, October 7.
Ashton Kutcher, who remains mum about the rumors that hit him, allegedly slept with 23-year-old Sara Leal on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth year anniversary to Moore. A photo of him partying in Las Vegas that night has come out and Leal reportedly has demanded silence money. Earlier this week, Kutcher and Moore were seen attending a Kabbalah service together for counseling, "but it hasn't worked. She is done with him," a source said.
An entertainment industry was quoted as saying, "Miss Moore has been totally humiliated. On Friday, therefore, she consulted a lawyer about getting a divorce. The discussion included her living arrangements and how a divorce would impact her assets. She is worth about GBP97 million and Kutcher is also worth close to that. This is a huge and very tough decision for Miss Moore to take. But her trust has been shattered."
More Demi Moore News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush