Report: Demi Moore Has Seen Divorce Lawyer
After failing to patch things up with her third husband, Demi Moore reportedly is going for another divorce. According to some reports, the "Ghost" star has consulted a divorce lawyer on Friday, October 7.
Ashton Kutcher, who remains mum about the rumors that hit him, allegedly slept with 23-year-old Sara Leal on the night he was supposed to celebrate sixth year anniversary to Moore. A photo of him partying in Las Vegas that night has come out and Leal reportedly has demanded silence money. Earlier this week, Kutcher and Moore were seen attending a Kabbalah service together for counseling, "but it hasn't worked. She is done with him," a source said.
An entertainment industry was quoted as saying, "Miss Moore has been totally humiliated. On Friday, therefore, she consulted a lawyer about getting a divorce. The discussion included her living arrangements and how a divorce would impact her assets. She is worth about GBP97 million and Kutcher is also worth close to that. This is a huge and very tough decision for Miss Moore to take. But her trust has been shattered."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017